for A-Haunting We Will (Boldly) Go

2/24/2018 c4 15SeeKayWrite
I've reread this three or four times now, and something new strikes me with each reading. I love how well you balance the emotion without anyone going over the top. I like the ghosts' mild amusement at the whole thing that comes through the communication barrier; if you have to get haunted by anything, benevolent amusement is the way to go. It didn't occur to me at first either that the ability would stick around after they got off the planet, but man I don't blame him for wanting to sleep it off.

On a sidenote, with the amount of time it feels like the Enterprise is delayed, it's a wonder everyone's not going 'well, it's the Enterprise, so I'm going to tell them they have 48 hours to rendezvous, but really it's closer to 72..."
2/23/2018 c4 tin24634
Funny story and I love the 'bickering parts' the most. Thank you, tin
2/22/2018 c4 158Drag0nst0rm
That is going to be one interesting report to Starfleet.
2/22/2018 c4 47WeirdLittleStories
Cool idea for a chapter! And yeah, given how many people they've lost, Kirk could have an awful lot of ghosts in store for him. But that could be a good thing, if they say they don't blame him and know he was doing his best.

I SO wish that I had seen Kirk actually say to Spock in one of the episodes, "If you'd like to just nerve-pinch him and leave him here until we're done, I'd be happy to look the other say, Commander." That would have been AWESOME! :-)

I'm confused that you're calling both Spock AND McCoy "XO." I thought that was short for "Executive Officer" and was an alternate way of referring to the first officer, so I'm not sure why McCoy is included?

Anyway, great chapter!
2/22/2018 c4 3mckydstarlight
Oh! My feelings! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
2/22/2018 c4 1Sarai
I like it.
2/22/2018 c4 11Jetom
loved this chapter! actually felt really emotional at the end, can't wait to read more :)
1/18/2018 c1 30TKcloud9
Okay yeah, the last one got me. I'm sniffling on the couch in the dark, and now I need to go see ST:IV or something to cheer me up lol. excellent job as always
1/1/2018 c3 Kirsten
I loved this. Beautiful interaction, a breathtaking tribute to the Original Series and its beloved characters (and actors)... And sassy Spock to finish. Brilliant!
12/30/2017 c3 Guest
Great story as always! I can't wait for the next chapter!
12/27/2017 c3 18MoonyEstelChase
Aww. This was really sweet. I'm not sure where the haunted came in (Jim's thoughts of the crew?), but I still loved it.
12/27/2017 c3 3mckydstarlight
I love it! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
12/27/2017 c3 19HeronS
Beautiful! That deleted scene is a favorite of mine. If one has to treat Generations as Canon, it should be done as you do it here. Beautiful.
12/26/2017 c3 4Eryniel Alasse
Okay, you are such a superb writer that any words I have absolutely could not do justice to the amazing work you've done here. I'm not just talking about this little story here, although it's just as good as the rest of them. I mean that, at least for me, you've defined what the Star Trek fandom means for me. I've become so spoiled on a diet of your work that reading that of nearly anyone else seems like an insipid, inferior copy. Seriously. I could probably count on one hand the fics outside yours that have even held my attention. I just wanted to make a general, blanket statement thanking you for all your incredible contributions to the fandom. I know that sometimes it can tempting to doubt your skill or your worth as an author, so just know that those voices are never right. Thank you again. :)

Eryn :)

PS: Can I just say that I love the title of this fic? It's basically three jokes in one!
12/26/2017 c3 17Fumm95
Oh wow, congratulations, you made me cry. Though to be honest, it's s combination of your writing and that voiceover scene. Did you bring that up in another fic before? It certainly sounds familiar. It definitely did remind me of that one fic you wrote where TOS!Kirk and TOS!Spock find each other again in the multiverse and that's just making me cry harder. I may have to go reread that...

Anyway, great job as always! I look forward to seeing what else you have in store for this, and that 19,000 word WIP you mentioned!
97 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »