for Now That I See You

9/13/2019 c6 FaolenBookWolf
Yes! You updated! And I know that life is tricky and difficult, so I won't demand more updates but I will enjoy each new chapter. I found this story probably a year ago and quite honestly forgot about it but I really enjoyed it. I just hope you finish it, that's all. Thank you!
Devouring Your Stories, FaolenBookWolf
4/23/2019 c5 3raikim 4ever
_
4/16/2019 c5 2The Imitation Wizard
I love this! Such a fantastic concept mixed with a fantastic story, and fantastic writing! I will eagerly await the next chapter! Bravo!
10/7/2018 c5 10Glasses Wearing Nerd
I'm excited to read more!
9/24/2018 c5 mmm
alright
9/13/2018 c5 Guest
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS CHAPTER WAS A GIFT TO ALL ALSO I LOVE RAPUNZELS INNER MONOLOGUE :)
9/13/2018 c5 29YokaiAngel
wonderful!~~~~
9/9/2018 c4 Rapunzel
Yes daddy come thru
8/27/2018 c4 Omgg
YEEESS you updated
8/18/2018 c1 5reputationsdream
Aw, yay! An update! I really loved it, though it was short, but it had everything for a good chapter! I'm excited to see what's next, and good luck on your last year of college!
8/17/2018 c4 Guest
This Is really really good and an amazing twist on rapunzel and the soul mate trope however as much as I can tell the only way to continue the next chapter would be to make it an AU or have Flynn realize the truth but not tell her and instead try to change her mind to leave her "mother"... I don't know just done thoughts but this story I amazing and deserves way more reviews but alas...*sigh*
8/16/2018 c4 7FightAsOne
This is so beautiful! And thank you for finding time for this, I love it so much!
8/16/2018 c4 29YokaiAngel
superb!~~~
7/16/2018 c3 YokaiAngel
Spectacular~~~~
6/26/2018 c3 Guest
Please update soon, I want them to meet each other ;w;
23 Page 1 2 Next »