for The Game Has Changed

7/9/2021 c1 Mr.Heller
The whole Japanese thing quite frankly is out of nowhere, both are Britannian and despite living in Japan for quite some time, culturally it was subjugated by Britannia so and canonically they speak English, the whole Japanese thing is because it's an anime, no one "actually" spoke Japanese there.
7/7/2021 c26 Indra0tsutsuki
GG
7/4/2021 c2 Guest
I'm a bit disappointed you decided to keep his name as Lelouch, as that name doesn't really follow any of the naming conventions in Westeros except for maybe in the Reach. It's not a bad thing per say, but I'm not a fan of authors doing it, especially when the name doesn't totally fit with the setting
6/30/2021 c26 4Black Magic99
so i thought this story was on pause around ch 12, imagine my surprise that I was so very wrong

tbh it feels as if the story is almost done, with the exception being the long night. but with the tech and tactics advantage how deadly would that be?

at this point, the only way to make the long night a real threat is if the walkers had real intelligence and had been raising the dead for the last 8 thousand years. the near-infinite number of bodies with a decent strategy would make even a modern military hesitate
6/29/2021 c26 HaggardHobo
Can't wait for more.
6/28/2021 c26 ParadoxTheory374
Why is Shirley so keen on infidelity? If she wanted to fu*k pretty things why marry Lelouch? Just confusing to me, Lelouch seems the guy who would stay with one woman yet Shirley is using some marriage alliance to fu*k. I'll just skip past these parts in future.

Appreciate your work though.
6/28/2021 c26 KingZeRoPL
I can imagine that The White One The Lord of Darkness, The Lord of Far North, the Lord of Ice is either Schneizel or Charles
6/28/2021 c20 yesboss21
Either butcher the traitors or use them as mestshields in the front rows
6/26/2021 c26 Deathchill
Good chapter
6/22/2021 c15 Guest
Ever thought of using the past tense? The vast majority of authors use it rather than present tense. Since past tense is the standard for almost all works, it is quite jarring to read this fanfic. Other than that I don’t have any major qualms with your story. It is entertaining and I can’t wait to read more.
6/24/2021 c26 darkphzero
first time having read this story up to chap 26 and I'll say it is a fantastic story written very well 9.5/10
6/23/2021 c26 1AvidReader2425
Thank you very much for another fantastic and highly entertaining chapter.
6/22/2021 c5 1DanielHimura
Interesting story so far. I do have to ask where is all this honor coming from? Eddard Stark was so honorable because he was raise in the Eyrie by Jon Arryn. The North have always been a cold hard place, that breeds hard man, that would everything they could to protect their families. You think the Starks could have been the rulling house in the north for eight thousand years, because of honor? They were ruthless. Just look at Cregan Stark and Theon Stark as two examples.
6/22/2021 c6 4pavook
Hmm. Not sure about this trade harshness. Dorne should not be the least accessible land for North trade. You know Manderly has ships and a lot of Dorne's cities are coastal. I would say that the longest time to travel would be actually Reach and possibly Westerlands for a simple reason. There is not much trade in the western seaside of the continent in regards to the North. They would have to travel by land there, so it would take more time than sail into Dorne. On the other hand, prioritizing Reach and Westerlans make sense despite taking longer to travel, because they are richer regions than Dorne, making them larger profit. So in the end it stands for economical reasons to sell elsewhere.
6/22/2021 c26 7Paxloria