for The Game Has Changed

1/31 c15 6Blue Cipher
By the way, if you want Shirley to have Milly's personality, why don't just use Milly herself? Shirley was kinda annoying and bland of a character for me. The fact that you are reincarnating people from CG makes this fic boring.

I mean, at first, I really liked the plot, but the moment when I see Euphy and especially Shirley getting reincarnated, geez. There are a lot of female characters in GoT to be paired with Lelouch that would make the story far more engaging and would lead to another plot. Hell, I would pick Arianne rather than Shirley just because Arianne feels more important to the story. Shirley was getting shoved into Lelouch's pants, and she's nothing but a horny lass. Even in the canon CG, Shirley and Lelouch was kinda plain and boring. I am sorry but whenever I see Shirley, it feels like Milly with a named Shirley than Shirley herself.
1/23 c1 Guest

1/16 c27 yesboss21
After this, it is the war footing against the Oyhers and Wights...and did Lelouch know it is going to be a Long Knight for 1 or 2 decades of Winter?
1/8 c27 Guest
This is great though can you also include Daenerys and Sansa in the next chapter because it would both be great to see her again and witness her reaction to Lelouch quickly conquering Southern Westeros better than Aegon the Conqueror since not only does he not have dragons, with the cannons and artilleries replacing them, but he did so without actually having to take part in any of the battles personally since his enemies in Westeros are perhaps more predictable than the ones in the Code Geass anime especially his brother Schneizel el Britannia.
1/4 c27 thatcher577
I thank you for the chapter.
1/4 c26 thatcher577
I thank you for the chapter.
12/31/2021 c16 TrumpasaurusRex
Ned gives out a sigh knowing that any attempt at keeping proper etiquette had already gone out the window and just says, "That is Fenrir. He used to belong to my son till he gave him to his wife as a gift. She is the one that put that on him.

Cringe. Giving his direwolf to someone of non-Stark descent? Shameful.
12/31/2021 c8 TrumpasaurusRex
"Your majesty Lelouch vi Britannia, your loyal knight has returned."

A smile comes to his face as he looks down at the kneeling man. "Welcome back Jeremiah Gottwald, my knight of Orange."

How many reincarnates is this in the damn story?
12/31/2021 c7 TrumpasaurusRex
"Let's say things go the way you say they well or something else entirely different happens. What would the North give us to make us take your side?" Doran asks.

Now we get down to the real negotiations. "What we offer you is to share our glass making techniques, along with the promise the sale of weapons and armor that we are unwilling to sale outside the North. We will also make sure, that all steel tools sold outside of the Riverlands can only be bought from Dorne. Of course, we expect to see a share of the profits."

Moronic. Releasing exclusive technology for a small cut of the profits? Ugh. Millions of gold dragons lost in future trade for a flimsy alliance with known opportunists. They’ll turn on you in a second. Also, now you can’t control the pricing of glass.
Lelouch is so stupid.
12/31/2021 c6 TrumpasaurusRex
Giving Shirley a heated glare Arianne yells at her, "Fuck you Shirley and look at what you did to my book. It's ruined now!"

Tolerating the name Lelouch is difficult enough. Introducing another reincarnator named Euphemia and another named SHIRLEY!? Ridiculous. It takes the reader out of the story to read names that don’t even fit the setting.
What’s next? Naming someone Britney? I don’t care if they’re characters from Code Geass, just change the damn names.
12/29/2021 c27 prometheus7987
I loved this chapter,please come back soon with more chapters,I love this story.
12/27/2021 c27 Diabolos Aides
Amazing chapter looking forward to reading more
12/22/2021 c27 4Delighted123
Think you can do a scene of catleyn reacting to all of the changes that Lelouch has made to the world? I just think it'd be super interesting to see.
12/17/2021 c27 Galeon82
Me impresiona el avance de los planes de Lelouch las piesas van callendo en su lugar aunque algunas inesperadas gracias a si amada esposa, solo falta el recuento de los intentos de asesinato contra el Rey Lelouch por venir, para enfocarse en es siguiente punto en su lista de pendientes.
Se que soy un poco insistente pero ya que han caido algunos conocidos de forma particual al servicio de Lelouch en esta vida que uno de sus asesinos el que mas se ha acecado a su objetivo sea su antiguo lugarteniente Q1, si antes de eliminar al Rey ir por su Reina nada mejor que un enfrentamiento entre la actual Sherly y Kallen. Como podria terminar esto una victoria muy reñida, un empate o un Parley que beneficia mas a Sherly en lo que respecta a su divecion con su esposo y sus hermanas esposas.
12/15/2021 c27 Dudtheman
great chapter awesome to see all the pieces falling into place. very happy you started writing on this again
1,703 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »