for Transformers Book I, Rise of Unicron: Part I, The Young Prime (Old)

5/29/2020 c6 AllsparkCarrier04
Just keep it as is. I have never read anything like this. Please continue writing.
5/29/2020 c7 AllsparkCarrier04
Yes, continue! Please! I was really sad to see that not more of the story was finished. I really wanted Optimus Prime to find the protoform, Aurora his daughter. Please write more!
4/11/2020 c7 Guest
1) I want this story continued as is because this story seems perfect like a transformers 6 story, like a sequel of the last knight.
2) with the last knight design i mean megatron and barricade to appear like they appear in transformers the last knight, their aspects from the last knight is the most i prefer in all the movies.
I really hope to read as soon as possible the next chapter.

Ps: can you insert like villain with unicron also galvatron (perhaps like a resurrected ultimate version of the fallen or like new character created by unicron) like he appears in transformers 4. I would like to see megatron from the last knight destroy galvatron.

Pps: to witch character reassemble aurora? arcee from transformers prime or shatter from bumblebee?
4/11/2020 c7 8EclipseFirelight
I think that was me before I logged in. I could be wrong. When I said to use the Last Knight as a template, I meant use your first draft but throw in a little more from the Last Knight movie. Megatron and Barricade are good ones to use, and Quintessa is definitely a little like Thanos. Don't do too much Avenger style, but a little to help simplify the background could work. Basically, use the Bay films, but you don't have to use all the details. Use some for a bit of a background if you need it, but continue with your current plot. Your first draft is good and just needs to be added to a little. Thanks for the questions and keep it up.
4/5/2020 c6 Guest
Please continue this story. I really love it. Make aurora fell in love with megatron or barricade (the last knight designs)
2/3/2019 c5 Guest
I personally prefer that is with megatron that aurora will fell in love, so will be finally peace between autobots and decepticons.
2/3/2019 c5 Guest
I want to know: aurora will fell in love with someone? Please tell me yes. And please make her fell in love or with megatron or barricade. Update soon please and answer me
2/3/2019 c5 14Fanficteller
Aurora needs the alternate mode to see the outside world. Good story so far.
2/2/2019 c5 44Wacko12
you mean Hound and Sparkling
1/19/2019 c5 Pajama Man
Wacko, Aurora is the young Prime.
12/23/2018 c5 Pajama Man
I just want to know, is Elita One the mother of Aurora? Also, is Elita One or whomever else the mother is still alive?
10/22/2018 c5 Guest
This is great!
1/8/2018 c3 Wacko12
so where's the young prime?