for Things I should tell you but never will

6/4/2019 c1 Guest
You shouldn't delete this story, it is a really good one - even if i would have preferred it to have a different ending. A certain blond woman next to Frankie would have been great, but there is always the option of adding another chapter or creating a sequel.
6/3/2019 c1 Guest
I know this is older, but no don't delete this. Great insight into that kind of separation /loss. I also LOVE that you wrote it with Jane in that position instead of Maura. In 90% of the unrequited type fics I've read it's always Maura doing the pining until Jane comes around (if at all.) That just never rang true to me. I think with fanfic people tend to exaggerate certain traits and make Maura more naive and anti-social almost like a Temperance Brennan, when in fact she's very well liked in both social circles, casually dates a lot, and has had several long and serious relationships. Jane does have a close-knit family and a couple good friends, but doesn't socialize much otherwise and never seems to want to be with the men she's forced with. I actually am more like that and serious in terms of physical relations and have to say that although I don't think there's anything wrong with others liking casual dating/sex, if a close friend was constantly talking about going out on dates and sleeping with people (not to mention stating one was a love of their life), I'd never believe they were interested in me..so no I don't buy into the Maura has been pining/waiting for Jane thing. She's the one always out there while Jane harbors stuff inside.
2/19/2019 c1 20MarCor3
This is so pathetic, not the writing but for the character!
You've made Jane a pathetic mess!
And she hasn't heard from Maura...yet!
Well hell, if Jane turn the damn phone on!
You've have Jane being totally selfish and a bit on the crazy side...
Truly give Jane a life already, without Maura!
...
11/1/2018 c1 DutchDreams
Thank you for writing this. I think everybody has pictures of 'lost friends', thats why your story is so powerful and emotional. In this case it is a lost love, allthough in secret, which is the worst...Like Yin and Yang, I hope one day you can balance it out with another story were Jane sees Maura again, maybe even gets to love her. I know in real life that hardly ever happens, the pictures stay hidden away...but hey, this is Fanfiction. And whats better than to escape a sometimes sad reality with a great love story?
10/26/2018 c1 Barbie7088
This is my life and has been for at least 16 yes. You are an incredible writer
10/24/2018 c1 Guest
This story hit home for me. I had/have(?)...I don’t know anymore...a friend who was my best friend for almost 10 years. We communicated every day, whether by text, phone call or email. It could be 2:00 am or 10:00 pm. We just clicked. I told her everything. We had a chemistry I’ve never experienced before. We were never intimate but, looking back, there were many times I’m frankly surprised we didn’t cross that final boundary. Then, she just stopped. She stopped responding to my text messages, didn’t answer my phone calls, consistently canceled get togethers, etc. I thought perhaps she was just going through a rough patch and decided she probably needed some space. She didn’t reach out. It hurt. It still hurts. How can someone just disappear from your life with little to no explanation? The one time we tried to talk about it, she said she was busy with work and wanted to spend more time with her sons. I get that. But, on the extremely rare occasions I did catch up with her, she was “consumed” with work and apparently spending little time with her sons. I racked my brain wondering “what I did” that made her cut off contact with me.
I realize sometimes people are in our life for a reason and a season. I miss her and think about her often. I hear of her spending time with others and know she’s stopped extending invitations to me. I still text her on her birthday, although it’s been over three years since we’ve spoken. She thanks me and we exchange a brief text or two. She stopped texting me for my birthday.
I realize I sound pathetic and also realize I fell in love with my best [married] friend. Stupid me...
9/21/2018 c1 Acapulco
I am happy yo didn't delete the story. It's great!

I wished it's the first chapter of a slowburn rizzle story. I like the way you write stories!

Thank you for writing and sharing :-)
4/1/2018 c1 Ojoyd
Please don't delete this story. I'm selfishly asking that you consider continuing it, whether good or bad for Jane. This is a very well written, emotional, introspective on Jane. Thank you.
1/3/2018 c1 maccaterine
Oh, don’t delete! Its amazing! Bit We need a chapter where Maura come back to Jane :-)
11/28/2017 c1 Vbbneighbor
I loved it. Please continue it. Maura returns after Ian cheats on her, but she returns because she doesn't care that he cheated. It makes her realize she loves Jane & Jane would never cheat on her. That Jane is her love & the constant in her life. Hope you continue this story. If you do, I look forward to the next chapter.
11/23/2017 c1 Scoundrel73
Sad. You should follow it up with Maura's unexpected return because the murder of her mother, Constance. Jane could be investigating. Opportunity presents itself when they're alone and Jane confesses her love for Maura. Oooh this could be good!
11/21/2017 c1 Zargavel
wow ! it really made me cry ... very good writing
11/20/2017 c1 Guest
I love this fic. Please don't delete it but maybe write a second chapter with an happy end?
11/19/2017 c1 Guest
Well done and, yes, awfully sad. I for one would love to see you continue this if you can envision a situation where Jane begins to adjust to the loss (or maybe she just falls apart) and some plot twist causes Maura to return to her.
11/20/2017 c1 IsaBabisa
Aww, don't delete. It's very sad. You could always throw out the prompt and bring Maura home...just saying...
Sad but good. Thanks!