for Room for Two

10/28/2019 c4 pumpkinspicelove
What a fun story! I can just hear Lucien asking Jean to do this. The dialogues were great-sounded just like the two of them. Thanks for writing!
3/22/2019 c4 33x-La vie en rose-x
Oh what fun! Earlier Jean was quite the stickler. You portrayed her flawlessly! So fantastic! Loved it!
4/30/2018 c4 Mosaika
OMG...bravo! That was fantastic and flowed so easily!
You write Jean and Lucien so well, this was HILARIOUS!
11/30/2017 c4 6savedher
any chance of this becoming a series. there are other conferences and events to attend...
if not, this was still a wonderful read. so fun seeing them in the early days again
11/29/2017 c4 55professortennant
I smiled the entire way through this story. You nailed the awkward dialogue between them. Perfect!
11/27/2017 c4 49WhatsABriard
FORCED BED SHARING YES.

EVERYTHING ABOuT THAT IDEA YES.

I think my favorite was this chapter, though. Jean's atomic anger at him "taking liberties" but an underlying tug of desire. I love that she let him have it - early Jean wasn't afraid to drag him and I adore that about her. This was a wonderfully fun romp through a time-honored fanfic trope and I loved every second of it!
11/25/2017 c4 coachsone
OH NO! How could you end it? Great story.
11/25/2017 c4 Dancer
Great story, I really enjoyed this
11/24/2017 c4 154NancyMay
Hmm... thinks, wonder what that was. I enjoyed this very much, I love Jean slightly inebriated and a little less careful with her words.
11/24/2017 c4 2fanficfan71
Back to normality for them. Great story.
11/24/2017 c4 9yourjodeanfaceblog
Ohhhh I loved this! Here's hoping for a epilogue. ;-)
11/24/2017 c4 6HikerLady
Ha ha. This was really fun to read. Thank you so much for sharing it.
11/23/2017 c3 38maidenpride
Grr fanfic. I didn’t get the story alert. Well at least I checked this morning while hanging around the airport. I know it’s thanksgiving and all but another chapter would make us all super thankful :)
11/22/2017 c3 Guest
Hope for more soon!
11/22/2017 c2 47Crinklybrownleaves
I’m glad to see the Pink Robe Of Chastity making an appearance!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »