for Room for Two

11/22/2017 c3 2fanficfan71
I didn't think the pillow barrier would last for long. Great chapter.
11/22/2017 c3 155NancyMay
I just know he was awake all the time, wasn't he? Lovely, love the pillow wall.
11/22/2017 c3 Dancer
Yessssss, this story keeps getting better. I wonder who wakes first
11/21/2017 c2 38maidenpride
Oh man, is he going to be in the doghouse when they get home unless he can find away to break through that steely exterior of hers...if she wakes up to him snuggling her with morning wood it's going down one of two ways. personally i'm hoping for the smut way!
11/21/2017 c2 Besilea
hope for more soon!
11/21/2017 c2 AgentKalGibbs
Nice manager to send champagne... And somehow I doubt Jean will be sticking to her resolve about not going anywhere with Lucien again ;)
11/21/2017 c2 Breesecretdaught
"Dont mention it."

Ooooh hes totally gonna mention it and open a door that they maaay explore. Hehe. This is an awkward (for them)and enjoyable read. Thanksyou!
11/21/2017 c2 21Olafur Neal
I love this!
11/21/2017 c2 Dancer
Ohhhh I like this story very much, thanks for sharing
11/21/2017 c2 coachsone
Love the banter between the two of them. And of course you brought back the dreaded hairnet and pink ratty robe. :) Love this story!
11/20/2017 c2 155NancyMay
Had to smile at the detail of the dratted hairnet - what a passion killer!
11/20/2017 c2 Guest
Oh my gosh this is so sweet. I love annoyed Jean taking care I'd business. More, more, more.
11/20/2017 c2 2fanficfan71
Lucien is certainly not in Jean's good books. Thanks for the update.
11/20/2017 c1 USWNTPhilly
This is so fun! Ugh! I want more. I can’t wait to see how this goes. I hope Jean lightens up a bit. She’s mighty unhappy with the Doc right now. I love early timeline storyies. That...and smut. Lol.
11/20/2017 c1 coachsone
Oh this is going to be fun! Can hardly wait for the next chapter. THanks for sharing.
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »