for A Little Faith and a Little Trust

9/22/2020 c2 14310868letsgo
When is this update? I want to know more.
4/3/2020 c2 ZelodolonGirl
Update please! This is so good!
1/8/2020 c1 1Toxicthecat4836
The writing is pretty good. Please contrite!
8/26/2019 c2 16The Bonecrusher Hyena
A pretty good chapter. Again, some grammer and spelling mistakes and some sentences could be written better, but not bad. I do like that Audrey was genuinely freaked out by the Gargoyles, rather then be like "OMG, SO COOL!". I'm quite looking forward to the rest.
8/26/2019 c1 The Bonecrusher Hyena
A decent start. Grammer and spelling mistakes here and there, but a proper introduction for Audrey, and I do like how she doesn't hate Xanatose and does seem to have a genuinely good relationship with him.

On to the next chapter.
8/25/2019 c1 7Warrior of Spectra
Being the first chapter, you did good giving us a glimpse into Audrey’s character and the relationship (however odd it maybe) with her parents. Can’t wait to read more of what you have in store!
4/10/2019 c2 BadassPunkGirl
I love the story but maybe Audrey should try to me more rational. it was the gargoyles home first. I feel that she would be great friends with though despite What happened maybe even tell them about her dream before meeting them?
10/26/2018 c2 Guest
I read your story on wattpad and I loved it I really enjoyed it can not wait to see what you come up with next on the next chapter hope its just as good like the other's and hope you get ideas for the next chapter soon
7/24/2018 c1 Unknown
I get the feeling that Audrey might be connected to magic. With how you wrote her dream, as a premonition of her future meeting with the Manhattan Clan and how she, along with Elisa, will be a honorary clan member despite Audrey’s blood retation to Xanatos.

Another clue his how She’s close to Owen who is actually Puck.
7/21/2018 c2 Unknown
Hi there! I read this story twice already and I’m already looking forward to your next update.
4/20/2018 c2 111ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
2/14/2018 c2 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
loved it! more please?!
2/14/2018 c2 3416851
Ok its good. When you said from rated t to rated m I was surprised. But don’t worry it’s ok, maybe calm down on the curse words but still good so keep it up.
2/13/2018 c2 20DONOVAN94
Audrey's reactions are a little understandable... but also slightly hilarious! XD
2/5/2018 c1 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967