for To Look Behind the Mirror

9/23/2019 c32 Guest
Loved it!
9/14/2019 c7 reika88
it's called SHEDDING! animals with hair/fur/scales SHED. birds molt. simple facts that we learn in elementary school people
8/20/2019 c31 Guest
I just read everything you've written so far and although I didn't expect much, I have absolutely loved it so far! Can't wait for more!
8/13/2019 c30 1JingTing
Guest:
Uhm. While I appreciate the review, are you sure you haven't got some stories mixed up? My latest chapter was a little over two weeks ago and a new one is very much in the works.
8/12/2019 c30 Guest
Please come back! Its been almost two years so probobly not, but still it was getting good!
7/4/2019 c26 paulavara140
Pleaseee updateeee
12/18/2018 c20 26Silversun XD
nah your fine. the way you described it sounds accurate enough, but was it a standing piano or traditional? it seemed as tho you tried for standing piano in your descriptions.

(response to your response) Then it has to do with her magic somehow. hm, this is a good puzzle indeed.
12/12/2018 c19 Silversun XD
gonna take a wild guess that whatever happened the last time she was close to someone, her instincts went out of control and killed them. I wonder what happened to make her do that. I hope to read more! :)
12/10/2018 c18 Silversun XD
this is extremely interesting. I hope to see another chapter. :)
11/24/2018 c18 3Aigo Snape
I love this... Thanks.
1/22/2018 c6 MareDattebayo
Hey! Great story, I really like Skyfire she has all the cards to be very badass! Is she going to end up with one of the Durin dwarfs? (That, assuming she has an humanoid form hehe) Keep up with the good work, have a nice week :)
11/27/2017 c2 6alxxman
Cursed cliffhanger. Love this story and your writing is so well done, I can’t wait for the next update!
11/27/2017 c2 1MissCallaLilly
this is going to be interesting...
11/21/2017 c1 thewolf74
This is an interesting story. I like so far. Please update soon...

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service