for She Would Return

11/13/2020 c81 LoVesexonastick58
I can relate to Mac's angst in this chpt. and Veronica's dependence on Logan.
11/12/2020 c81 Skylarose1414
Poor Mac. She really must be feeling like Prometheus right now.
11/12/2020 c81 1bjq
wow just keeps getting better
please update soon
11/12/2020 c81 14Kayte76
TALK TO HIM! UGH...they are driving me crazy...Somebody talk to somebody who can move this forward!

I get it both sides are hurting but no one is doing anything other than wallowing in their pain.
10/30/2020 c80 1bjq
awesome please update soon
10/13/2020 c80 14Kayte76
ugh...Logan needs to have a conversation with Dick!

Veronica won't even consider any kind of redemption.
Mac can't react and deal through the pain, Dick needs to make the move, but the guy is trapped in a hospital bed.

This is driving me insane!
10/13/2020 c80 Alcook
Loved this chapter! Showing Veronica’s softer side and her justice fighter side! But alas poor Mac! What is that Casablancas up to?
10/12/2020 c80 Skylarose1414
Medical details, vitamins and baby showers and feelings weren't in her wheelhouse but Veronica was firm in her conviction to correct the universe. With Weevil she had been too late, she couldn't bring him back any more than she could erase the demons that had kept Logan awake last night but she could fix this for Mac.

Yay let’s fight for Mac!
10/8/2020 c79 Skylarose1414
Poor Mac! Things are so crazy for her right now. I would have punched Gia by now too. I can’t believe the uni is being so cruel. Are they really able to do that in the US? It’s so draconian. Someone they employ is a murderer, tries to kill her and unborn child now twins but she is the arsehole? To be treated like trash? That’s just so beyond sad.
10/8/2020 c79 Alcook
Eeeee! Twins! Holy crap poor Mac. The stress on her must be horrible.
10/8/2020 c79 Kayte76
Can we just have Mac and Dick communicate? Please, I'm dying here. Where's Logan? He will see that Mac needs Dick. At the very least he'll believe Dick has a right to know! Ugh...

You're KILLIN' ME SMALLS!
10/7/2020 c78 Kayte76
I loved Wallace's monologue here. Now what's he gonna do about it?
10/6/2020 c78 Skylarose1414
I really enjoyed Wallace’s POV here. His realization that he has been prejudice towards Logan is insightful. Logan’s life is far from perfect. He hasn’t lead a normal teenage life. Nor had Veronica but she still had her dad. Logan had for Veronica and Dick. In Wallace’s mind Veronica could potentially be a transient family member, leaving Logan alone. Wallace realizes he needs a friend. I really loved this update x
9/21/2020 c77 Guest
just found your story. looking forward to the next chapter.
8/4/2020 c77 Skylarose1414