for The Informant

9/4 c1 r8mEv
Veri n1c3b0Qst0ris0
3/12 c4 Plucie
Oh dear, Hei, yes, you're in too deep already. It happened without you noticing. And I love it :)

Thanks so much for updating!
3/7 c1 1viralhybrid29
I notice that your Distractions AU focuses more on Misaki, but The Office AU focuses more on Hei. Interesting.
3/5 c4 Darkerthanevanes
I was really hoping you were going to update this when I saw that chapter three had been posted a few days ago. I love everything about it, especially the trust growing between them.
3/5 c4 7J Luc Pitard
Hei was in deep water there, huh? Falling like a ton of weights? I'm thinking of Yin watching them and their horseplay with the tiniest hint of a smile. Maybe just a tiny tilt of her mouth?
3/5 c4 9SomebodyLost
To answer Hei's wondering when he started referring to Kirihara as Misaki: when she empathize with the awful incident.

Excellent use of name change. I love it when people do those subtle stuff.
3/5 c4 1viralhybrid29
I'm afraid to ask, but what happened to Yin in this AU?
3/4 c3 8Dear4Life
Cute. I liked the old lady scene.
3/1 c3 Guest
I love all of your Darker than Black writings. You're definitely one of my new favorite people!
2/28 c2 7J Luc Pitard
Enjoying reading these all together! Hei's super brave, but draws the line at getting into her car? Love it.
11/26/2017 c1 28The Jingo
Very good, I'd be glad to read more of your one shots, and more of this one in particular.
11/23/2017 c1 Raksha
Seems to me this is a new entry of yours - I hadn't come across it at leat. But thanks anyway!
love to read your "snippets". Don't mind if the chronological order might get messed up with how the FF net system works (I do like chronological stories, though, sorry)

Please keep up the good work! Love your work!
11/24/2017 c1 8Dear4Life
This just made me happy to know we will get a lot more of this story. Very Happy.
11/21/2017 c1 Darkwriter
Very well written. I like the idea of this one. Can't wait for more.
11/23/2017 c1 7J Luc Pitard
Love the "new" releases and look forward to elaborations on any of these chapters as they come.
16 Page 1 2 Next »