for To the Beginning

11/7/2019 c1 Rufael
this scenario is EXACTLY what i want to read as well. damn... so unfortunate that you don't plan on continuing to write on it :(
4/9/2019 c1 4eragon95159
Continue and update by magic make sabotage and change plague from kill humans and resurect as undead to transform theyr bodies into new race(probaly Navi from avatar or little changes on sent mesengers to villages and hearthglen to varn from infected train by deadly magic lead force to stop plague from infect strandholme .and morem
1/14/2018 c1 7FractiousDay
I was considering writing a time travel Arthas at some point so this interested me. Did you have anything in particular in mind for how this would play out?
12/2/2017 c1 4Inquisitek
I MIGHT consider the possibility of taking up this story or at least something liken to it (as in what timeline is approached). And I wholeheartedly agree with you on the constitution of Warcraft on this site. But I warn you, my experience in Warcraft is relatively limited to the Wiki and Warcraft 3.
11/26/2017 c1 17EternalKnight219
Wait...so is Arthas still Arthas the Death Knight in mentality, ready to take control of the scourge once again? Or is this Arthas willing not to make the same mistakes that he made in the past? Because I know that he was manipulated from the get go by Ner'Zhul to take Frostmourne and it is only after he lost his soul that he became the ruthless death knight. As there is no Ner'Zhul to twist him completely into the Lich King (I know he eventually banishes Ner'Zhul from his mind and becomes the sole king), would he not feel remorse as he now has his soul back?
11/26/2017 c1 H20 Ferrum Dominus
Fuuuuuuuuck~! This oneshot is too freaking satisfying to end! Thanks for the chapter! It has so much potential that it's almost terrifying. This could become big if properly executed.
11/23/2017 c1 21edboy4926
Awesome story
Hope someone continues it.
11/23/2017 c1 thecatleader
The moment I saw that this was a Warcraft fanfic I stopped reading the Naruto fanfic I was reading and came here. Good start by the way.