for Rational Theory

1/29/2020 c1 Theta Sigma
And yes, it is regeneration.
1/29/2020 c1 Theta Sigma
By which I meant, yes, the Doctor and the Time Lords know about these things, but the Doctor has never simply said that.
1/28/2020 c1 Mark
It's regeneration, not metamorphosis.
1/25/2020 c1 Theta Sigma
And after that "the Doctor has never said he knows things." Sorry. My keyboard is faulty.
1/25/2020 c1 Theta Sigma
That should have been "Jackie Chan Adventures crossover you reviewed." Sorry.
1/25/2020 c1 Theta Sigma
In Doctor Who it's regeneration, not reincarnation. But then the Doctor didn't say it. But it's definitely never been been metamorphosis. Anyway, when talking about a past incarnation, the Doctor has always said "that was me."
By the way, about the Jackie Chan Adventures crossover you Doctor has never he knows things just by being a Time Lord.
4/7/2019 c1 Reymen
This would be interesting if it was any more. There are far too few SMAC stories.
4/24/2018 c1 2k+Hawki
So I looked up my review of 'Aftermath,' and for better or worse, what I said there can be applied here - I like how you capture the Doctor, but this is very much an Alpha Centauri fic with Doctor Who elements, rather than it being a balance or a switch of that. That's hardly a bad thing in of itself, but back then, my knowledge of DW dwarfed that of AC. In 2018, that remains the same.

So, yeah. I do like it. I'm guessing that this is the Thirteenth Doctor we're dealing with, whose personality we can only guess at right now, but you capture her well...I think...maybe? Time and space will tell. But nice job all the same.
1/6/2018 c1 SamsonMadden
I love it. I just love it. I'm so glad that you decided to write another one! Thank you! *virtual hug*