for Pinky and the Brain

12/27/2017 c35 approximationOfhumanity
Amy, the ador(k)able omnicidal maniac/S-class threat waiting to happen! I love this chapter.
12/25/2017 c33 Edale
A diabetic would know to NEVER drink soda to raise your blood sugar.

Processed sugars result in a short spike in blood sugar, followed by a quick drop to below the level it was at before drinking the soda to start with.

A diabetic would be going after things with natural sugars, such as the fructose in fruit juice (one of the best forms of sugar for a diabetic), or things with lots of starches/complex sugars, like pasta.
12/25/2017 c33 shugokage
Great job on this chapter and nice ending scene!
12/24/2017 c32 shugokage
Nice job on this fun chapter!
12/23/2017 c31 Jordisk
HERESY! There is always need for Giant Robots.
12/23/2017 c31 xbox432
Heh, Taylor is probably the only politician in the last 4-5 centuries to actually MEAN it when she says that she'll be taking a more "hands-on" approach to crime prevention...

I wonder if Piggot thinks it at all ironic that a former teenage villain is a better public official than any before? Heck, the entirety of the PRT and Protectorate's thought's on this would be hilarious I think... any chance of you doing a PHO interlude where we get to hear the general populace's opinion on the Mayor elect?
12/23/2017 c31 He-With-Many-Hyphens
I’m pretty sure piggot is just going, “pinky and mayor 2 op plz nerf” at this point going against the mayor elect would be incredibly stupid politicallly, especially with cauldron/costa-brown saying leave them be. I expect through a relay bug mesh over the city the crime rate is gonna drop to under 1 percent. And villains will just leave town, or join up on city council and work for skitter. Cause villainy it seems, is a one way ticket to power loss.
12/23/2017 c31 shugokage
Impressive scene and chapter thanks!
12/21/2017 c29 xbox432
Heh, I've binged the entire story today and I love it. You do a great job of detailing the flaws of your characters just as much as the perks. Even if some of the interactions aren't very detailed (this isn't bad, just saying that you get the point across with fewer words than most authors), the intent and imagery behind them comes though very easily.

One typo I thought I'd point out in this chapter:
your problem, you're non using - your problem, you're not using

And I don't remember Amy taking Coil's powers, I'm guessing that she mentioned this to Taylor "off screen" or something? If not, I may have to reread that part.

Thanks for the entertainment.
12/21/2017 c29 shugokage
Good job on this chapter and scene!
12/20/2017 c28 shugokage
Impressive scene and great chapter once again!
12/19/2017 c27 Guest
I can't quite decide who i'm most jealous of in this setup, but goddamn that's one adorable romantic gesture.
12/19/2017 c27 shugokage
Definitely an interesting scene and chapter!
12/18/2017 c26 Jeff091
hi,
thanks
12/17/2017 c25 eric
The preaching against the American diet really pulls me out of the story, it just doesn't feel natural. I'm especially bothered by the whole no sugarno cancer thing. That's the sort of pseudoscience that sells juice cleanses and celebrity diets :(

Otherwise, I've been enjoying the story, and I hope the Carol fix sticks. It's too easy to throw her character away.
191 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »