for Pinky and the Brain

12/16/2017 c24 Edale
Carol? Get over something?

Only if Amy's treatment of Carol here was A LOT more effective than she meant.
12/16/2017 c11 3Greatazuredragon
Lol, she really shouldn't have said that... ;p
Nice story so far, good work.
12/16/2017 c24 shugokage
Awesome job on this chapter and impressive story!
12/15/2017 c23 shugokage
Nice job on this chapter and great ending scene!
12/15/2017 c22 JennyCai
I love a story that just goes with making them all happy, even if brain rewiring is required, it feels like everyone involved knows the risks. I'm just feeervently hoping you don't go the way TanaNari did, when she completely changed narrative towards the end, and suddenly called all the parts i liked a horror story. I am still so pissed at that self-righteous attitude.
12/14/2017 c22 shugokage
Awesome job on this chapter and I like fluffy scenes!
12/12/2017 c20 2Publiclee Speaking
Yeah, Panacea's been messing with Taylor's brain. Making her bugs eat people, while totally doable, was a line she made sure to never cross. Panacea has lowered her inhibitions to accept the relationship, and now sex, that Taylor would be terrified of normally, and that has extended into lethal & maiming uses of her power that Canon!Taylor never would at this point in the story, if ever. I'm not sure if you meant for that to happen, but it’s what appears to be happening. I look forward to how this develps.
12/12/2017 c18 Publiclee Speaking
Even for the cracktastic romp that this is, the 4th wall breaking is a bit much. Also, it improves the story greatly if you assume Panacea has been subconsciously messing with Taylor's brain to make her accepting of the Hardcore transference Panacea's manifesting. I still find it enjoyable, but as a passing dream, not a viable alternate universe.
12/12/2017 c20 5rocky-griffin-az
don't forget to change the rating to M, like this story don't want the mods to take it down
12/12/2017 c20 ramm26438
Poor Taylor. You can feel her nervousness at the end there.
12/11/2017 c19 shugokage
Thanks for the great chapter!
12/10/2017 c18 Maddog285
Am greatly enjoying this story. One thing you need to make more Pinky and the Brain statements. Have a good holiday season.
12/10/2017 c18 shugokage
Nice job on this chapter!
12/8/2017 c16 3TaraLi
Please check your calender. You picked up JKRitis - 1995-01-13 & 1993-01-13 can't be the same day of the week. '93 is a Wednesday.
12/7/2017 c15 shugokage
Nice job on this interesting chapter and scene!
190 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »