for Pinky and the Brain

5/6/2019 c51 8The Dark Eccentric
Wonder what Amy was thinking to convince Lisa.
And I still don't know what Ahodori means. I even tried looking it up.
5/6/2019 c49 The Dark Eccentric
Hah. Adjusted the license to have more than two people but forgot to remove the line saying you need to be older for a same-sex marriage.
5/6/2019 c46 The Dark Eccentric
Hah, and I thought Amy and Lisa were supposed to be Taylor's girls. But Lisa is the one who ends up proposing to Amy and Taylor.
And you'd think it'd be hard to be surprised or nervous about this stuff with near perfect precog.
5/6/2019 c43 The Dark Eccentric
Heh, welp. Thats about as likely as anything else here. And while almost too convenient, it is a nice outcome.
5/6/2019 c42 The Dark Eccentric
Wait, so she didn't just stop the Simurgh...she killed it!? A giant space laser couldn't kill Behemoth, how did her octobombs do it?
5/6/2019 c40 The Dark Eccentric
Wait, so Amy ended an Endbringer attack in one fell stroke with nuclear robot-octopus? And stole Eidolon's powers?
5/5/2019 c35 The Dark Eccentric
Feel like I'm missing something in a lot of these conversations. Like you're assuming the reader gets certain things and so you skip out on some details or lines of dialogue explaining things.
Gotta flesh things out a bit more. Not everyone has the same knowledge base as you.
5/5/2019 c34 The Dark Eccentric
Not exactly sure what they were talking about in the last scene.
5/5/2019 c32 The Dark Eccentric
Leaning so hard on the 4th wall it's become more of a bed than a wall.
And yeah, I had a feeling thats what the cowbells were from the other chapter.
5/4/2019 c28 The Dark Eccentric
This is nice
5/4/2019 c27 The Dark Eccentric
How does one make themself jealous?
5/4/2019 c26 The Dark Eccentric
This chapter was sweet. As much as it does touch on all their issues though.
And I was starting to see them more as like, Taylor's harem with them both liking Taylor more than each other. Though they do like each other too. Still weird Amy would be okay having Lisa's kid rather than Taylor's.
5/4/2019 c25 The Dark Eccentric
Good info update and nice to know the girls are doing well.
5/2/2019 c22 The Dark Eccentric
I hadn't got it last chapter, but it's not that Lisa was just "accepting" the risk of pregnancy but is actually making sure to get the nutrients to increase her chances? Well then. Not that I'm objecting, just hadn't caught that.
Also, did Amy not ask them first? She just went up and started altering Lisa's body without even checking with her?
5/2/2019 c21 The Dark Eccentric
Oh, well, yes it looks like they did take that route then. Good job Amy XD
190 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »