for Pinky and the Brain

5/1/2019 c4 8The Dark Eccentric
This is why I like these two together. They are both so broken and could really help each other.
This chapter does make me even wonder if Taylor does like Amy that way. It does almost sound like she is more using her. Talking about "catching" the healer and thinking about how she can use her against Coil.
But then she helps comfort Amy again, and then Amy comforts her...I really do want these two to be serious about each other.
5/1/2019 c3 The Dark Eccentric
This is fantastic. Very sweet.
And just remembered a couple things I forgot to mention last chapter. Narration said Amy was the first girl she kissed but not the only one? Who else had she kissed since then? And the other thing was, god do I hate Carol.
5/1/2019 c2 The Dark Eccentric
Hah, good start. Might want to italicize the "your" in the second "join your team" otherwise the seem to mean the same thing. Also, "ride herd on my experiments"?
5/1/2019 c1 The Dark Eccentric
Yeah, I really liked Panacea for the Soul too.
And yesss, this moment in the story is where I really started liking Amy and saw the potential for Amy/Taylor as well. And then it all went to shit. I've actually been considering writing my own Amy/Taylor fanfic that starts at this moment. Though I personally might not go this exact route. Taylor still thinks she's straight, so I'd go for them convincing Amy to join Undersiders and do a bit more slow development on relationship.
Though...am still very much interested in seeing where you take this method. Not like AU for changing her base sexuality is uncommon.
4/18/2019 c62 Guest
'I intend to write more'
I intend to wait patiently for more.

'I'd love to hear what you liked'
Practically all of it!

'what you didn't'
There are times when it's a little difficult to figure out who the PoV is. There's a LOT of times when there's too many very small references to things without enough detail to figure out exactly what's getting referenced, which I personally find frustrating. I'd appreciate more about what other people think about what's happening (though, admittedly, it's hardly necessary any might not at all fit the story YOU want to tell, and that's also fine).

Thanks for this awesome story!
4/18/2019 c56 Guest
'Lisa's just in a dress, with scarf, mittens, and hat, skipping the jacket and tights. It's relatively warm, maybe 25º F, wind's calm, no snow or rain, so she's not getting too many odd looks.'

Did you mean 25º C? Because I know that I'd be giving people odd looks if they were wandering around in sub 0º C temperatures in a dress without pants and a jacket.
4/6/2019 c62 Guest
I kept expecting Amy to start ranting about all those stupid fad diets, especially the idiocy of breatharianism. I loved her various rants, she's in such a perfect position for them!
3/3/2019 c62 Soupercan
Just my luck to find a awesome story only after it stops updating.

And it really is an awesome story!
2/7/2019 c62 Guest
I enjoyed this little look to the future, and think it'll be wonderful to read about Amy, Lisa and Taylor getting to enjoy parenthood. Also, getting frustrated by parenthood. Also, capturing embarrassing pictures for later, which is very important!

It has been a while, but I hope you're still thinking about this story.
1/28/2019 c20 Guest
"Her curtains, as I should have expected, match the drapes"

...curtains and drapes are the same thing. I think you meant 'carpet' for one of these.
11/20/2018 c62 6kepic
How do the lenses work? Amy stole some sort of spatial manipulation power, or perhaps infinite density trick with gravity manipulation, or... This was before any endbringers, after Noelle. She didn't (I think) even have Eidolon's powers yet. I'm flummoxed.
11/1/2018 c62 SeanHicks4
Interesting take, some of the more off the wall Anime references went over my head.
10/8/2018 c62 Guest
Poke.
9/2/2018 c50 alaskan-dracolych
That is one heck of a way to look at Halloween. I like it.
7/30/2018 c62 5Luke Dragneel
I loved it actually. While certain cliffhangers(mainly the ones you mentioned already, although you didn't mention what happened to Riley after she was captured) were somewhat annoying, since you just mentioned them briefly without even a "oh, this is how we won" bit to make it all fit together/end, I greatly enjoyed the rather lighthearted antics you came up with. Also I would think Amy getting as second trigger could explain away some of the shenanigans she pulled off since her power is the Shaper/Architect Shard and shapes the Shards to being with. So it makes sense Amy could shape powers if she really wanted to.

My only problem is that there were mentions of various anime characters/places/things that you didn't have a follow-up reference/citing of what anime they came from. For example, Taylor Nanagou form, for which I could only find references to the Bleach character Nemu. A few more references, such as the title of the anime you got it from, to which anime you refer to would have made for a good bit of help.

I am curious as to who you plan to have Amy give Levi-Chan's power core to(if not give it to herself).
191 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »