for Pinky and the Brain

7/29/2018 c51 5Luke Dragneel
If you could ingest that much liquid in a timely manner, let alone a speedy one, I think there is something wrong with you to being with as that's simply too much liquid at one time for the body to handle(even if it was simple water and not soda).
7/29/2018 c50 Luke Dragneel
Absolutely loved this chapter. Its so rare to see someone actually write a story where things are believably improving, especially in Worm stories.
7/29/2018 c49 Luke Dragneel
Just so that you know, because very few people actually realize it is a thing, bigamy is the act of marrying someone while still in a legal marriage to another person. It is also not limited gender wise, while polygamy is a more generic term for multiple marriages(bigamy also tends to be the legal term in court and the one more often used when it is 3 people in total, with polygamy referencing a group of 4 or more).
7/29/2018 c28 Luke Dragneel
Isn't that par for course for the Hebert family?

When I first read about Amy changing Noelle's power, I thought she was making it into a insectile dragon(which is and always will be Badass), but the bio-mecha was a nice choice and less likely to cause Dragon to get her electronic pout on. Probably gonna have to see if one of the authors doing biokinetic!Taylors is willing to play ball with the idea, maybe one of the Changer!Taylors where she gets a insectile version of Lung's power?
7/29/2018 c10 Luke Dragneel
Actually for the pants, Taylor could have created a partial belt(one of those belts that are attached to the pants in question, leaving only the ends around the front section for buckling) to make the pants adjustable. Also rather than regular buttons, she could use toggle style buttons(that's a loop with bar style buttons rather than the circle through a hole design that most modern styles have) found more commonly on medieval clothe and leather works.

Also I believe a harness design(the plastic snaps would actually be rather cheap to buy and can be bought in bulk or just scavenged off preexisting straps) would be more capable of keeping the two pieces of fabric together, while also allowing for additions and modifications to be applied quickly and easily via pouches and holsters. Something that Taylor could use on her own costume herself.
7/21/2018 c62 Navn Ukjent
Fun fic so far, even if it's a bit disjointed at times.

I do hope to see more of this soon.
7/12/2018 c62 14Lewascan2
Absolutely can't wait to read more. This is one of those stories that I keep reading every time it updates, only to forget about it for a while, till I come across it again by chance.
It's always an absolute delight to see updates when that happens.
Great story. Great author.

And as I always say (more or less): Keep on writing! :D
7/11/2018 c62 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapters _.
7/8/2018 c62 2Rogue15
All I can think of after reading this, is how story breaking Amy really is. Nothing that was described here is really out of bounds for her in canon. SO much lost potential...
4/15/2018 c25 thisistotallyaname
Just for the record, generating a random number like that is stupid.

echo $[RANDOM%2] is more specific.
2/25/2018 c62 2Mister Bombadil
That was interesting. This story has a lot of silliness.

It's the second Worm fic I've read, and so far both of them have featured stealing the endbringers' powers.
1/30/2018 c62 EagleJarl
This was shit but for a beginner you could be worse. Learn some pacing and keep the hands out of your pants while writing.
1/26/2018 c1 1Crownworthy
Taylor/Amy is my OTP for this fandom, and the scarcity of decent fics forces me to cut the few existing ones a lot of slack. That being said, this story moves far too quickly on the whole romance thing. I would like to see the buildup; how the cannon characters grow to know and respect each other, and, ultimately, the process of them falling in love. This fic, I am sorry to say, breaks my suspension of disbelief.

There are a lot of references to pop culture in this story. When used in moderation, this can let us get to know the characters as people. Their likes and dislikes goes a long way in establishing their personalities. Here, however, it feels more like plugging the stuff the author is in to.

All in all, this story isn't for me. Sorry, dude.
1/23/2018 c62 Star Iron
Huh, it might actually be amusing to see how the subordinates of Marquis react to his change in disposition before and after learning that perhaps his greatest fear is unfounded and has now become an immense source of pride and happiness.
1/23/2018 c62 shugokage
Definitely an impressive job on this chapter!
191 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »