for Pinky and the Brain

1/17/2018 c16 World Theory
The flying eyes sound very good, but I think they need to procure a sample of a mantis shrimp with the best vision. That way, Amy can copy the cell types of photoreceptors that let them have an incredibly wide range of color vision. And of course, she doesn't need to keep the same focal length of the shrimp's eyes, and can swap in a focal length matching that of a sharp-sighted bird. She doesn't even really need to use an organic lense for the eye; she can use an organic mirror, modeled after a telescope, because no matter how perfectly shaped a lense is, it will always be inferior to a mirror. Lenses distort color around the edges.

If I could sit down for a talking session with Amy, she'd have enough weapon ideas to take over a decent portion of the world. And it doesn't even need to be only weapons. She can make organisms that can shape carbon, right? Well if you structure carbon just right, you get a super conductor. And large flat planes of carbon can act as capacitors. That girl could make some serious electronics, especially if you factor in that biological brains are more powerful than real world silicon processors. Neural networks (a type of computer program) are based on what we learned about how brains work. And neural networks are awesome. But they're just imitations of biological brains. Amy has dominion over real biology! Sure, she might need to dig into some nerdy websites to get her biological computers to interface correctly with a civilian computer…

So erm… If you want some ideas about biomachines, just ask. I love thinking up stuff like that.
1/17/2018 c1 World Theory
Yeah, I actually read Worm first, and later when I started looking for fanfiction, I was baffled by all the Taylor and Amy romance. I mean… Sure, their relationship would be a good political marriage, on account of their power synergy, but I'm too sure about putting a probably straight, or at least bi girl (with a tentative boyfriend), together with a *probably* gay, but possibly just brainwashed girl who happens to already love someone. Especially when they're both in pretty rocky mental states. Then again, maybe the rocky mental state thing is a pro for some shippers; having them help eachother, being the attraction.

Anyway, you kinda go my attention with the story title. By strange coincidence, someone mentioned Pinkie and the Brain earlier today. I was kinda wondering if you were going for a story with some similar element to the cartoon. Maybe it would have a world conquering duo, or a comedy duo? I'm partial to a particular type of comedy act with a scheming smart type, and a slightly too literal-thinking dim wit as an assistant or hench'. Guess I'll find out more about this story when I get further in than just the prologue.
1/16/2018 c55 ShadowCub
Amy is determined to freak Lisa out, lmao.
1/16/2018 c55 shugokage
Interesting idea and chapter!
1/15/2018 c54 Edale
As I was reading this (after much trouble figuring out where the scene breaks are, might want to work on that), I swore I was seeing a scene from West Side Story. especially with the gang names.

Then I got to your author's comment at the end, LOL.
1/15/2018 c54 shugokage
Interesting scene and chapter!
1/14/2018 c53 shugokage
Great job on this chapter!
1/13/2018 c52 shugokage
Nice job on this chapter!
1/12/2018 c51 shugokage
Greaat job on this chapter and scenes!
1/10/2018 c49 BoneIdle
Great chapter! Really liked the characterization... But I think you missed one tiny detail:
457:2 Marriages Prohibited. –Blahblahblah... No person shall be allowed to be married to more than one person at any given time.
So the triple marriage should perhaps be addressed too for continuities sake.
Thanks again and good continuation! ;-)
1/10/2018 c49 shugokage
Those are some powerful argumetns for not starting a fight with the Escalation Queen and great job on the chapter!
1/9/2018 c48 shugokage
Definitely an interesting chapter thanks!
1/7/2018 c46 shugokage
Nice job on this chapter!
1/6/2018 c45 ShadowCub
Slice of life yeaaaaaaaaaa.
I feel for ya on the driving.
1/6/2018 c45 shugokage
Nice job on this chapter thanks!
191 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »