for The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

9/30/2019 c30 lzdg1218
I absolutely loved this. Will you be writing more like It? I really enjoyed seeing Loki interact with the Avengers in this way.
8/6/2019 c30 sliu
you should definitely write a story about Star Wars night! really want to read it
5/26/2019 c30 JPElles
Interesting as usual.
5/3/2019 c30 Ailin Amy
Just finished, I’m definitely going to read this again at Christmas time!
4/25/2019 c30 1Star Trek's Q's girl friend
lol great image. Also great story, I'm sad to see it ending
4/10/2019 c29 Guest
D'awwwwwwwwww! Christmas thank-you letters from the heart! (And so prompt, too.)
4/8/2019 c29 Guest
I love this chapter! See you going to write letters from member of the team to the others? I think that would be neat.
- Ronnie Jane
4/7/2019 c29 7RedHood001
Steve's letters are so heartwarming and fun to read.

How many epilogues are happening? Hmm... makes one wonder if there will ever be a sequel.

Also, I just had a crazy thought of Fenris or Jormungandr, or even Sleipnir, being coddled or something by the Barton kids. You know they're gonna have their myths covered so they would wonder and ask Loki if he's a father. To which he is not. In the MCU.

But I could just imagine Fenris roaring or something, and the kids just go, "PUPPY!"

I can't get the thought out of my head. XD
3/26/2019 c28 1Star Trek's Q's girl friend
Winding this down? I guess it is March, but I like Christmas
3/21/2019 c28 M.R. Doeriver
Excellent story, well worth the wait.
3/21/2019 c28 9Inksplosion
This chapter is like a warm fuzzy blanket after all the presents are opened and the excitement is dying down.

Lila and Loki continue to be quite the team-up; Clint's metaphors are incredible; and I cackled over Steve needing to water his plant-and Sam's skepticism.
3/21/2019 c28 7RedHood001
BAHAHA! ASGARDIAN JOL WITH THE AVENGERS! WOOO!

A brilliant idea for a sequel. Man this is such an amazing story. And you are awesome and an amazing writer.

I actually would like to read more of these. The Asgardian Jol...

Though I think there would be more trouble in Asgard than on Earth... maybe some conflict, baddies, or quests.

I kinda picture Loki being the ultimate guardian of the Barton kids.
3/20/2019 c28 4aurea-sidera
Oh, I don’t want this story to end!
3/13/2019 c27 1Star Trek's Q's girl friend
Ooh. Nice, can't wait for the next chapter
3/11/2019 c27 7RedHood001
HAHA!

What a twist! WHAT A WONDERFUL TWIST!

*CLAPS*

MAGNIFICENT!
MAGNIFICENT!
MAG - NIFICENT!

(I know you know who that sounds like) XD
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »