for Casualty of war

9/8/2020 c1 Guest
oof
8/21/2020 c7 6cshen.julienne
I bloody love it! Narration is chill and cool, but it gets the feeling and point across. It was fun. I love it.
5/18/2020 c7 CMdkelley
Loved this! It could easily be a starting point for a whole timeline in which the avengers are still together before infinity war. All because of spiderman.
10/4/2019 c7 Guest
I swear to God I love this story so much! Please make another as soon as you can! :)
9/9/2019 c2 writerminder
Sorry but Steve has no room to talk when he takes Wanda into dangerous situation like Lagos, then reverts to calling her a kid when things go wrong.
8/22/2019 c7 5Libatalia Riddle
Yah! happy ending to a sad story
8/17/2019 c7 1LDSMorningGlory
I love this story! I like how your longer stories have more time to really develop and put more angst and stuff in. :) It's fun to read one like this in the middle of all your awesome one-shots.
Also, thanks for replying to my reviews; it's super nice of you to take the time! I don't usually get responses. :)
Great work!
6/5/2019 c7 HorrorFan13
That was too cool. I want more ant man! Lol
5/11/2019 c7 2AkaDeca
Really excellent story!
5/11/2019 c6 AkaDeca
Sleeping SceneKit at the table was really cute!
5/11/2019 c3 AkaDeca
Great chapter
5/6/2019 c7 PinkHanon
This made me sad and happy at the same time, but I can imagine the horror if it went horribly wrong on Spiderman's first Avenger mission. Thanks for the story!
5/3/2019 c2 Guest
This is bullshit and Steve is a dick!
5/2/2019 c7 Endgame
This is a really good and moving story for me. I really wasn’t convinced that all peter would come out of the battle with is a black eye. I would recommend to change the rating to T.
4/30/2019 c6 Guest