for The Deadliest Time of Year

1/8 c9 Long Live BRUCAS
Very good. I was rally worried towards the end. But good thing for miracles. And Jack not wanting to believe to give up
1/18/2018 c9 jo1966
Can't believe I haven't read this story already. Omg did I enjoy reading it. Top notch writing my friend
12/5/2017 c9 Alycee Lanet
LOVE IT!
12/1/2017 c8 Guest
I’m going to need the defibulator leaving us with another cliffhanger
12/3/2017 c9 19CastielIsMyAngel13
This was really good!
12/3/2017 c9 laily.spenstar
Wow another great story from you! And I didn't write a single review...very bad reader. Thanx for the early Christmas gift. Just what I needed. Looking forward to read more.
12/3/2017 c9 3WynonaRose
Excellent! Perfect MacGyver Christmas. Thank you for writing! Merry Christmas!
12/2/2017 c9 5CindyT63
Beautiful job. Great story, well told. The ending was sweet but not over done.
12/2/2017 c9 Lhaven
What a WONDERFUL story! Thank you for writing it, Poxelda! You had a lot of twists and turns in the story, but the underlying theme of caring people/friends for Mac, Jack, Riley, etc. was there. I liked how you brought Mac’s mom into the story and how it helps him reconcile his grief. Thanks so much for writing in the MacGyver fandom - we’re lucky to have you! Enjoy your holidays!
12/2/2017 c9 chiara75
What a wonderful end of story! Please go on writing! Merry Christmas!
12/1/2017 c9 Soupsdone
Great story...thanks.
12/1/2017 c9 33Objessions
This was great. Such lovely feels.
J
12/1/2017 c9 9Gib
And another excellently entertaining edge of my seat fic in the books. This one was one stressful ride after another. Awesome job and it was definitely a Christmas done Poxelda style. ;-)
Thanks a bunch for posting, totally looking forward to what you come up with next.
12/1/2017 c8 Gib
Whoa, did not see that one coming. So that’s what Warren was going to tell Jack. Hmm. And Riley getting the info from the gang. Seems like everything is coming together nicely, right up to the point where Jack found Mac. Definitely happy I still have some catching up to do because this would have been one whopper of a cliffie. Nice job, thanks for posting.
12/1/2017 c7 Gib
You always have a surprise coming and the gang was just another example. ;-) I like Riley’s assessment of them btw. She would know, thanks for the reminder of her prison days.
And I’m curious what Dr. Li wanted to tell Jack before his phone rang. Here’s hoping the think tank of doctors can come up with a cure soon. Of course if Jack can’t find Mac then it’s a moot point. Love the smile and sniff of Det. Warren, I pictured him hiking up his pants too. Lol. And oh boy did Mac stumble into nutjob hell. It’s not looking good for the reluctant groom.
Thanks for posting.