FanFiction.Net
for Nowhere is Bizarre, but Growing-Up is Dangerous

6/11 c19 JackOhLantern
Is there any chance of this story being continued? It is a great story to read.
10/8/2020 c19 indescribable10
I like your work, both of your stories are great I hope that one day you can continue
7/17/2020 c2 Grocamol
Really wish you'd come back to this awesome fic
7/1/2020 c1 Grocamol
Could do with some proof reading and/or a beta reader
10/19/2019 c19 nightmaster000
Sorry for the delayed review been busy on my end. But once again really wonderful and enjoyable work.

I just really felt sorry for poor violated Demongo this entire chapter, he is really not getting off easy. But overall really enjoyed the unexpected direction you went as HIM showed both his evil side, and how sins aren't all abot pain but also pleasure. Seriously thought didn't expect that mature twist direction you went with Lord Pain, Nergal, and Sis, but I really quite enjoyed it.

Outside of that it was great see how Bates and the Bagges family time in Townsville came to be concluded. I think seeing Buttercups pov and thoughts on the Bagges family most notably Bates was a great perfect touch. As well as her reaction when she realizes she has a crush again this time on Bates.

I really think you played that segment quite well with Buttercup getting a early dose of hormones when she finds Bates working up a sweat.

I also enjoyed Bubbles pov and the very nice bonding moment between her and Bates when she could find Courage. As she helps Bates with fixing the trunk. It's good to see Bates develop a bond of friendship with her as well, and not just Buttercup.

I do hope in the future we will get to see some bonding moment of friendship between Bates and Blossom next time the bounty hunter and young super heroines run into each other.

Now finally really enjoyed what you did with the Gangreen Gang this chapter, from Bates kicking their butts when he went to the junkyard for supplies, to their attempt at payback when they got their powers.

Speaking of which the clash that Bates and the Puffs had with the superpower Gangreen Gang was great! But what I really enjoyed was the twist in how it ended with Bates taking advantage of them being vulnerable by tipping over the porty potties. I almost felt sorry for them if I wasn't so busy laughing my head! :)

Though I do wonder if the Gangreen Gang will be keeping their powers or if like canon it was a one time thing?

All together a truly wonderful chapter once again, and I look forward to seeing what awaits Bates next as he returns to Nowhere.
10/10/2019 c13 12RedKnight21
I just realized something, are the artificial limbs that Bates has basically automail from Fullmetal alchemist? Because if that's the case then he could get some seriously cool upgrades, and use a lightweight metal the house with a cold.
10/7/2019 c19 4yutch.mathes
I never get tired of this story its always great and the way he bonds with the girls is good.
10/6/2019 c19 17duskrider
Nice.
10/6/2019 c19 12RedKnight21
Great chapter, love the part with a porta potty, made me laugh up a storm!

Keep up the good work!
8/6/2019 c18 13foxchick1
Liking this story, excited for more.
8/2/2019 c18 djinn
awesome story.
6/16/2019 c18 Guest
please update the story
4/24/2019 c18 12RedKnight21
I am very impressed with your story. When I first saw it I was sceptical at fist, but as I read it I got more and more into it.

Please keep up the good work.

PS: Will Courage get a Stand of his own? Will the JoJo gang meet Bates?
2/19/2019 c18 chase123
This is a very unique story keep it up man I look forward to its updates
2/14/2019 c18 nightmaster000
Welcome back and your work is just as a enjoyable as I remember. :)

It might be sadistic of me but I couldn't help but really enjoy HIM giving Demongo a beat down, and putting him in his place. It really served as a great example at how powerful and dangerous HIM can be, and why he's most certainly not a demon to underestimate or take lightly.

As always the fights scenes we're brilliant, as shown in Bates giving the zombie magician Abracadaver his final curtain call. I also enjoyed the bits of humor with Courage as well, it was amusing and kept true to this being a cartoon universe.

I enjoyed how the Bagge's family first meeting with the Powerpuff Girls went so well. I also like how each of the girls viewed Bates as well. Well Blossom and Buttercup as Bubbles was more focused on how adorable Courage is.~ :)
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »