for Spiral Huntsman

11/23 c9 Naelyon
I don't think there's anything good I can say about this story. You're character isn't Naruto, just some guy with blond hair and his name, he's completely redundant to the plot from what I've seen so far and honestly, worst of all is how poorly written this is. You don't stick to a tense, switching between past and present when you do those way too long poorly formulated descriptions of every single character. 60% of this story is recaps from the last chapter and descriptions like 'this is [blank], he looks like [blank], he's wearing [blank] and holding [blank].'

All in all, this isn't a crossover, and it's not fanfiction, it's just poorly written plagiarism.
11/12 c13 1yindragonkiba
Love it thus far
10/29 c13 46Sage of the Azure Phoenix
Interesting.

If you really want to make this your own, remember the advice I gave you in July, since RWBY is essentially a mix of Naruto, Bleach, and X-Men.
10/29 c13 Itsuki Minami1
Ugh, seriously? 12 chapter passed and everything is just a copy-paste of canon!? Wtf Naruto is doing in there? Why is it just loitering and observing canon plot passed? Tf are you actually writting!?

This 'Naruto' aren't even Naruto FFS! There is no a freaking bit of semblance of Naruto. No ninjutsu, taijutsu, nor a bit of his personality exist other OC with a blond hair and whisker. Is 'Naruto' to you are a guy with blond hair and whisker? Bruh, that's so fucking retarded!

I don't understand how this one can get so much attention when there is a better fic with more originality and more semblance of being Naruto rather than OC with 'Naruto' name. Please, rewrite your fic from beginning and use more creativity rather than stealing a script from the one who write this first (Monty Oum). This is basically copyrighting someone property!
10/29 c13 4Monster King
Awesome
10/28 c13 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and it will be interesting to see how the harem works in this story
10/28 c13 StrongGuy159
Cool chapter continue please.
10/28 c13 SlyFox9
I’m pretty much just reading a rerun of the show, only with small scenes with Naruto. I don’t mean to complain, but can you please be more original with your story. Expand on more character developments, add more lines and scenes, etc.
10/28 c13 Samuel Santillan
I liked it, I wait for the next chapter and I did not expect Naruto to invite Phynrra, maybe Weiss and no doubt Yang.
10/28 c13 Snake551g
I'm suprised no one ever found mercury suspicious with just quitting. and these people are teachers of future huntsmans with the students being future huntsman idk its no wonder beacon fell.
8/15 c12 Xenozip
You started off strong, but then you've just shoehorned naruto in certain moments, and then basically be completely uninvolved in others, like him almost literally saying neptune's exact line.

This is basically canon, but with naruto also being there... lame
8/13 c3 1ff1c
Just something to mention... If Glynda didn't let any girls get close to Naruto after 16, It doesn't make sense to let him gos cross-continents, alone... but your story, your rules.
So... you make each one of the first chapters into a harem-mate introduction... I dig it
Keep going, use a spell checker or a beta, and do it for the lulz!
8/3 c1 2DoomMarine55
God you made Naruto look like some lame try hard wannabe tough guy.
7/31 c12 46Sage of the Azure Phoenix
So far so good.

A bit of friendly advice:

If this is going to be a crossover, than you need to have elements from Naruto as well. Then you also have this too close to RWBY canon, which I respect, since its your story, but with RWBY, you actually have more potential to work with.

Faunus are pretty much treated like the mutants from Marvel, so you can work angles with the White Fang being similar to the Brotherhood/Sisterhood of Mutants, or Magneto's Acolytes.

Even some of the semblences can work like the mutant powers, with Neo's being pshchosomniac illusions like Regan Wyngarde.

Salem herself, is like Apocalypse, so you have a lot to work.

Then, you can have groups like the FoH, and the Purifiers you can work in, though I advise toning both down, since both groups are extremists.

You can also have Ospin be the Professor Xavier for his students, with teams RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, and others be the X-Men.
7/15 c12 OmniUIShaggyOverexaggerated