for Stranger Potter

12/8/2020 c1 Louie Pastiche
#Anonjr.-so, I take it you're boycotting the other twelve chapters that have since been posted?
11/25/2020 c13 Carycomic
According to "Super-Villain Wiki," an extra-dimensional entity called the Mind-flayer is chief big bad for season 2 of STRANGER THINGS. And mind-flayers are often depicted as octopus-headed monsters in D&D art.
11/25/2020 c13 Guest
Huh?
11/22/2020 c13 Carycomic
#Guest: Only if Chthulu is portrayed as an illithid the size of King Kong.
11/20/2020 c13 Guest
It's more likely the fault of that thingie with the giant tentacles. Chthulu, perhaps?
11/20/2020 c12 Louie Pastiche
Oh! By the way: unless it's part of the alterniverse thing? Draco Malfoy is Slytherin. ;-)
11/20/2020 c12 Louie Pastiche
Well, at least you're not setting it in the Hoosier State, as I never watched STRANGER THINGS. So, I have zero familiarity with the character backstories and setting of that show. Oher than that alleged handicap, I like this fanfic fine!
11/20/2020 c11 Louie Pastiche
LOL! I love that in-joke tribute to Stan Lee. But, while I've loved these first eleven chapters (Ironic! Isn't it?), in general, I'm a little nonplussed by the scathingness towards Dumbledore. His depiction never struck me as that bad in the movies!
11/17/2020 c13 Carycomic
"It never rains, but it pours."
9/20/2020 c1 Anon jr
Good concept, but if you're going to spend half the 1st chapter just bashing a character, you need to put that in your summery so people know not to waste their time.
7/28/2020 c12 2wsbenge
Interestingly different story. Draco is going to have the surprise of his short life.
5/17/2020 c1 Carycomic
And the riveting story continues! :-)
5/17/2020 c12 Guest
I read all twelve chapters, straight through. Not bad! Although, I have to confess, I'm more familiar with "Eerie, Indiana."
5/17/2020 c12 12Harry2
Sounds like for once, Fudge is going to do the right thing! His job may be gone, but he may come out of this smelling like a rose. Lucius Malfoy, on the other hand, is slowly loosing one hand, and may eventually loose his sanity and/or his life.
5/17/2020 c12 PukwudgiePuff
betting Curmudgeon comes back possessed by the mindflayer
72 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »