for Stranger Potter

12/5/2021 c14 Louie Pastiche
What that last guy said. :-)
11/27/2021 c14 7throughhiseyes
this is great!
10/20/2021 c14 Carycomic
A delightfully action-packed way to make up for lost time. Just curious, though. Will all the action remain at Hogwarts; or will there be some kind of spill-over back in modern-day Indiana?
10/21/2021 c14 Carycomic
I just have a single question, Ord.

Will you be using the Mind-Flayer (from Season 2 of STRANGER THINGS) as a link between the HPU and the Chthulu Mythos further on in this story?
10/20/2021 c10 VoldiesBedroomSlippers
I'm loving this story so far. Thanks for writing it. It's a crime that it has so few favs and follows. Crossovers just don't seem to get well known. Too bad. This is a good one.
10/19/2021 c14 491cornholio4
Hope snape faces his just deserts and dumbledore gets his butt kicked again
9/27/2021 c13 Guest
Dearest author I'm an avid fan fiction reader and have never left a review before but I find this concept very interesting and hope you can finish this story or atleast continue it a fellow fan muse
12/8/2020 c1 Louie Pastiche
#Anonjr.-so, I take it you're boycotting the other twelve chapters that have since been posted?
11/25/2020 c13 Carycomic
According to "Super-Villain Wiki," an extra-dimensional entity called the Mind-flayer is chief big bad for season 2 of STRANGER THINGS. And mind-flayers are often depicted as octopus-headed monsters in D&D art.
11/25/2020 c13 Guest
Huh?
11/22/2020 c13 Carycomic
#Guest: Only if Chthulu is portrayed as an illithid the size of King Kong.
11/20/2020 c13 Guest
It's more likely the fault of that thingie with the giant tentacles. Chthulu, perhaps?
11/20/2020 c12 Louie Pastiche
Oh! By the way: unless it's part of the alterniverse thing? Draco Malfoy is Slytherin. ;-)
11/20/2020 c12 Louie Pastiche
Well, at least you're not setting it in the Hoosier State, as I never watched STRANGER THINGS. So, I have zero familiarity with the character backstories and setting of that show. Oher than that alleged handicap, I like this fanfic fine!
11/20/2020 c11 Louie Pastiche
LOL! I love that in-joke tribute to Stan Lee. But, while I've loved these first eleven chapters (Ironic! Isn't it?), in general, I'm a little nonplussed by the scathingness towards Dumbledore. His depiction never struck me as that bad in the movies!
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »