for Burnt Out

12/28/2021 c1 Guest
If you havnt and are still writing, and of course want to, maybe write about a situation where Barry would have to use the injection?
6/15/2021 c1 Reilly
Love you. This rocked thanks
7/11/2020 c1 4ShadowKitten14
This is a great story! It's great to see a caring Batman that emotionally connects with other characters. I could totally see Flash saying all his lines, so awesome characterization.
4/12/2020 c1 5TharAmira
I feel like this would be more characteristic of Wally than Barry, but otherwise it was good.
10/6/2019 c1 Prettymuch22
my baby
8/12/2019 c1 1Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew
Dawwwww! THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
8/21/2018 c1 167241L0RM3RCUR1
Owww fue muy bello.
7/20/2018 c1 4jadeblackheart4
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!
Honestly this is amazing. A wonderful mixture of light angst and fluff.
Fantastic work!
6/14/2018 c1 Crazy Craving
"On a team made up of a goddess, an alien, an Atlantic warrior, a cybernetically enhanced athlete, Batman and a college kid who got struck by lightning-"

I seriously laughed at this line for so long. It was perfect. Like a description of what made all these members of the League special or enhanced, and then when you get to describing Bruce, you're just like "he's Batman, nuff said." I loved it. Seriously, this is how I'm thinking of the League from now on. A goddess, an alien, an Atlantic warrior, a cybernetically enhanced athlete, a college kid who got struck by lightning - and Batman. Nuff said.

Other than that line, I enjoyed this fic. I love both Flash and Batman, so seeing them interact in fanfiction is always fun, and I think you captured both characters wonderfully. Barry was his babbling, geeky, insecure self, and Batman was Batman, nuff said - naw but really, you got Batman down very well. Both are really in character.

The fight scene was decently done - I could envision what was happening, though some descriptions could have been better. Specifically, the alien blob monster thing. I know it was basically in here as a plot device (to get Barry worn out from low blood sugar), but I wasn't exactly sure what it was. You said something about it looking like something a two year old with an imagination and some crayons created (which actually by itself is actually a great description), but the way it was worded confused me. For a minute, I actually wasn't sure whether it was an alien or if it was some ACTUALLY drawn by a two year old with some sort of superpower to make drawings come to life or something.

Other than the description issues I brought up, and a few typos, I like this fic. Flash whump is fun to come across every now and then. And it's another fic to read for someone (like me) who likes Flash and Batman both in character and interacting! So yeah, good job, and keep on writing! :)

(If any part of my review is difficult to understand what I meant, I apologize. I'm feeling a bit cloudy in the head right now and am not sure how clear my writing is currently.)
5/20/2018 c1 Maylenchen
Wow, so Sweet 3
Thanks for the fluff, loved it!
4/15/2018 c1 Guest
Aw this was cute and so well written
3/31/2018 c1 11Qia13
oh, Barry. You finally found a family
3/18/2018 c1 5XYZArtemis
Nicely done!
1/22/2018 c1 Robbie
Great story! I love the 'pimped' suit, a little bit of the Bat in Barry. I also like Barry starting to feel apprecciated or liked by his team.
11/29/2017 c1 Guest
Loved it! Would like some more, please!
23 Page 1 2 Next »