for Legacy: Out of Time

1/21 c20 Ghost00
I don't mean to offend you. Most of the people who come on to this site want to read something revolving around Zammie and the other characters like Bex, Macey, Liz, Abby etc. I absolutely love your writing style and how often you update but Kana. She is just not realistic at all. And I know I'm not they only person who feels this way, it's just maybe if you start a different story and center it around Zammie and make realistic where people aren't perfect at everything it'll be awesome! Once again I do NOT mean ANY of this to offend you.
1/7 c17 Guest
I really like your stories. Really, I do. But... I don't know. I want to read them, because your writing style really is excellent, but the one thing is - kana. She is so incredibly amazing at EVERYTHING, and, it's just not real. If you would come up with a new story, without kana, I would read it 100% because you are one of the few people on here who update regularly with also having good writing skills. I really hope you don't take this offensively, I'm just trying to put another idea into your head. Good luck with midterms.
12/17/2017 c12 5ShugoYuuki123
I hope you do really well with your finals :)
12/8/2017 c9 ShugoYuuki123
Nice chapter really enjoyed it, looking forward for more :)
12/6/2017 c8 ShugoYuuki123
Glad to see bad reviews aren't putting you down, looking forward to seeing how the story goes
12/5/2017 c7 ShugoYuuki123
Sorry I haven't reviewed but the sequel is going okay so far, and the length of the chapters and grammar are pretty good as well. It's also a bit confusing knowing whose POV it is so you might want to add whose it is, I know that it's Jack halfway through the chapter.
11/30/2017 c5 25
I really love this story. Please write more soon.
11/30/2017 c5 Guest
I really love this story. Please write more
11/29/2017 c5 Guest
Fucking loser just stop writing!
11/27/2017 c3 Guest
You should just stop writing. This is a train wreck going nowhere. Stop making sequels and shit. Just stop. You're a loser!
11/27/2017 c3 Guest