for Look at you!

11/13/2021 c1 Guest
I wish Klein tried to ask Kirito out on a date without realizing it was him the second they met in ggo in the anime, that’d be hilarious to watch. I can totally imagine Kirito crossdressing with his avatar and screwing with people. Thanks for writing and you’re welcome for reading! (Oh boy was this fun to read )
1/30/2021 c1 ManticoreBlues
I'm a bit disappointed by the short reaction period to his Avatar and the briefness of the fanfic, but other then that I enjoyed it
9/23/2020 c1 Pie-Files-Of-The-Parenormal
NCR THE BOS! A FALLOUT PLAYER! IM SO HAPPY! I CAN DOE IN PEACE- *dies*
9/18/2019 c1 1therandompers
This was pretty funny.
4/17/2019 c1 Lord Destroyer
While it was sort of interesting to read, couldn’t help but notice there are words that seems to be missing from a paragraph or sentence. Ask someone to proofread this, and fill in the missing words.
11/26/2018 c1 unkempt124
LMAO this was funny I wonder when Kirito was making his avatar for GGO was he thinking of getting a tattoo that says roast me on his forehead
7/3/2018 c1 15migele
mhm
I really had fun
5/11/2018 c1 Vercingetorix Rex
je n'ai jamais probablement autant ri en lisant une histoire! Pauvre Kirito! XD
dommage qu'l n'y ait pas plus d'histoires comme cela
1/14/2018 c1 69F-14 Tomcat Lover
Oh man... With GGO due out soon... This is helping to rev my motor for that shoot fest that will soon BEGIN!

Of course... It is advisable... Not to run into Kirito Windu while running around. No siree!
11/27/2017 c1 K2-Black-Panther
AllRight finally theres a SAO fan fic story about the rest of the SAO gang going into GGO with Kirito an Sinon cause the others never got to try this game... ive been waiting a long time fer a fan fic like this... could'ja do me a big favor a please continue this... id love to see the others having fun in this new game more then half of 'em havnt got a chance to try... id be cool to have a story of alla em having fun together in ggo...