FanFiction.Net
for His Name Was William

6/9/2022 c1 sandipi
This is a great way to get the North paying attention sooner and would probably have changed everything from then on.
1/26/2022 c1 Imagination 3101
I liked it very much. Wish you could develop this plot into much more than a short story. Anyway, thank you so much for the story. Have a great time ahead.
5/15/2021 c1 Eluvia Umbra
Nice, but I would have loved to read what everybody that was there at the execution would think as they got back on the road to Winterfell.
6/9/2020 c1 Dragon
Very true that this one event if it played out this way could have done wonders for the GOT world. House Starrk would still be alive there would be a better hold on the north and across the seven kingdoms Robert might not have died and the nights watch might have been strenghtened
5/27/2020 c1 Guest
Fantastic! Wish you would continue with this though. Just the shifts that would occur from this butterfly wings beat.
5/9/2020 c1 Guest
FUCKING NOICE
4/25/2020 c1 doraemax
we need a continuation, please! huhuhu.

Wow, I have yet to read a GoT story where Ned rejected Robert's offer. How things will change because of that. hmmm
3/30/2020 c1 ballinore
Brief, and solid. Thanks for sharing.
12/4/2017 c1 12Karlandra
Very interesting change. Well written and a perspective not often seen.
11/28/2017 c1 3SasukeShouldDie
Interesting take on the beginning. i would certainly love to see what you could do with this if you decided to take this and make it a full length story.
11/28/2017 c1 francisvirus