for Exitus Acta Probat

9/3 c5 Halo
Sorry if I sounded demanding, I was pretty much hyping myself brainstorming ideas and possibilities of where this story will go. And seeing your updated last year on December, I have hope for this interesting story to continue.

Seeing the advance world of the UNSC, represented by the Spirit of Fire (best ship since Halo wars 2), interact with this outdated planet and corrupted civilization, which is close to collapsing considering what happened in canon….
7/27 c5 Halo
I want to see the Spirit of Fire responding to the Black dog’s declaration of war and their intentions by firing a single archer missile…. Ending the rebellion and move on to dealing with the corruption in the kingdom and possible conflict with the Banished!
7/27 c5 Halo
Celestine seeing the events of halo wars 2, that would mean that they would appear on the Ark, maybe the planet would somehow get dragged into a slip space portal.

I want to read the princess Knights reacting to Cutter’s speech from Halo Wars 2

I want head butts with the UNSC and Eostia because of their cultures clashing!
7/17 c1 Red orchestra
In all honesty am starting to think anyone who make a good story than stops for some unknown reason is a troll think about it people these guys make fanfics than drop them and never come back in all honesty there trolls like this one
7/16 c5 Halo
Why.. why must you make interesting Halo crossovers with medieval fantasy stories! First Gate and now this one! Oabdjwhsndisnfrsifh(more unintelligible yelling)

I want to see crew members accidentally injure themselves staring at the holy “armor” of their guests on the Spirit of Fire!

I want to picture Ruu Ruu crawling on the machines and vehicles like a gremlin and crew members trying to get her off only to be pushed back by her deceptive strength. And attempts the same on red team but then get’s stopped by them.

I want to see more reactions to realizing that Alice is a woman under that badass armor. Imagine Prim having a little crush on Alice thinking that she was a man XD
4/6 c5 Look2021
Good Chapter!
4/2 c5 Guest
Sooo Are you ever gonna update this again or is it dead?
1/10 c5 linuxnoodle
Can't wait for more!
10/21/2020 c1 magikfred5
Vallum is the imposter
9/17/2020 c5 KyLaios
Hope this gets an update
8/23/2020 c5 887 Bingo
Wow! Just...wow! Please tell me you haven't given up on this story? This is fantastic work.
8/20/2020 c5 Guest