for The Mind Arts

9/13 c10 E
Floods are acts of nature, but flood losses are acts of God after all it's quote-unquote "god's so called plan"
9/12 c28 Kali-blue
I just found your story. It was recommended by another author whose fic I’d enjoyed and completed. Your work is compelling and intricate. Your writing is not predictable and I enjoy surprises and suspense. All too often there is braggadocio or Gary Stu and that is tiresome. You provide balance with HP. I don’t typically read lots of HP m/f fiction as it tends to be sexist or overtly gendered. Thus far you have told a story that hasn’t had prurient rape bs or had all the characters with proscribed gender roles, which is a huge plus. I’m off try another of your stories and hope for the best. Thanks for sharing your work and continuing it at your own time. Cheers, Kali
9/4 c1 ironhair
Reading
9/1 c28 Tomon
Glad to see this story updated.
Across the years there were some abrupt shift in the story and the way Naruto was portrayed and his shift into a Lord with followers seemed a little abrupt. But no matter what happened or the changes this story undertook it's a FACT that it's extremely captivating and well written and your portrayal of a emotionally hungry genius is amazing. I really loved how he act on logic and the information he got available (which is more than most) and the unique elements this story has are just superb.

I also wish you the best and hope you're doing better.
9/1 c1 Guest
Okay, but what was the little bit at the beginning? A preview of what is to come? That's... A bit dull. It kinda ruins the fun of actually getting to that point when you know it's going to happen at some point. A shame, would've liked to invest the time into thism
8/29 c13 1dhruvagarwal5018
How can Harry not be interested in alchemy, especially after knowing that it's a source of immortality; surely he doesn't think that he can unearth the secrets of magic in his lifetime. He does want to right? I assume he did.
8/24 c27 jacob.wallace.528
I love this story very much and I'm sorry more people don't tell you that.
8/22 c18 Boggy
This fic seriously bogs down here. It was moving so nicely, then suddenly it's 12 chapters for one year, and it's not even close to being finished at the end. Honestly, this needs a re-write from this point onwards, the move to France is confusing and unnecessary.
8/21 c28 3Clusium
Thank you so much for the update! I really hope that Grindelwald becomes a bigger influence in Harry’s life and I’m curious how Sirius will factor in. Harry and Albus’ relationship is complex without being unrealistic which I really appreciate! The only thing I’m not a huge fan of is Harry’s friends being a bit fanatical about him (idk feels a bit too intense, too fast). Please update again soon:)
8/17 c22 1ISleep
These chapters have been getting noticably shorter and shorter..
8/17 c14 ISleep
So... Harry just gonna completely ignore Luna's warning? Like sure he was always gonna ask, and that doesn't bother him? That she predicts him asking results in him being alone, so he goes "eh, I'll ask anyways"?

How much Control does he think he has over himself, really, if he can't even hold himself back from asking a single question?
8/17 c14 ISleep
Lol, you 100% took the Manton Limit idea from Wildbows Worm. I was literally thinking the same when Harry said he had trouble with doing stuff into living things, but I didn't expect the sudden Worm crossover xD
8/17 c8 LordLordyLord
Thanks for letting this character lose and have ups and downs. No one is perfect. Everyone has ups and downs. Makes it feel like the reader has more in common with the MC.

Many other writers seem to forget this. That to have a competent and great main character you need growth, which is a chaotic state of ups and downs.
8/16 c10 ISleep
"I'm sure you will be conveniently fluent when to comes time to depart."

Ummm... Dumbledore, your breaking the fourth wall
8/16 c28 Guest
I'm so glad this story isn't over
2,163 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »