for Tree Hugger

12/27/2019 c1 LauraJ42
Hey! I want a second chapter! This was cool. Thanks for sharing!
12/4/2018 c1 396Amberdreams
Oh Dean. The past master at misusing 'I'm okay' - where do you think Sam learned it?
I love the idea of a power like this and I love that the power comes with consequences.
7/2/2018 c1 anikasala
thank you. I loved it
5/17/2018 c1 4homeforthelost
This was awesome! please dont hate me...but please make it a verse! I love the idea that Sam pushed past his pain and didnt want to let on he was hurting and that Dean caught on
4/19/2018 c1 Guest
Write more of thissss
2/2/2018 c1 Guest
Whoa...that was soooooo good! I can’t wait to read more of your stories!
1/4/2018 c1 2LunaBianca
I like this, the overall "weird" concept and characterization. John is oblivious, Sam cares about the victims and wants to help, and Dean berates himself for being human and occasionally distracted from Sam. Nail on the head, Pixie. ;)
12/7/2017 c1 anon
wow, this is excellent! rly lovely :)
12/4/2017 c1 1Clara Brighet
Me, when I saw the story alert and summary: Hm, sounds kinda weird, but I’m always down for a new story from Menthol Pixie!

Me, after reading the story prompt: *stops breathing* *face is frozen in an excited scream for literally like 30 seconds* *SCREEEECH* OH MY GOSH YES I literally think all the time that I want more pre-series stories about Sam developing psychic abilities as a kid, ooohhhhh my gosh YES I cannot believe it! And I get to read one written by Menthol Pixie? TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY!

Ooh, talking to plants, that’s a new one. I know you said it was a bit weird or silly, but I love how you always manage to suspend our disbelief. What I mean is, you delve into things. You analyze them, take potentially silly scenarios (like Sam talking to plants) and pick up on the real-life consequences that would make those things difficult. Thus we get Sam experiencing symptoms like headaches and fatigue after sifting through a hundred years worth of memories, albeit from a tree. Yay for angst. :3

Thank you for writing! I love your work.
~ Clara Brighet
12/1/2017 c1 Sallyannerenee
Very interesting idea! Sounded just like our Winchester family, too. Maybe you will get inspired to add to this story line, I will follow just in case, cause I wouldn’t want to miss it if you do.
12/1/2017 c1 Guest
It's always a treat to see a new story from you.
I have to admit, when I saw the summary under the title, I was hoping it was another installment in your (really terrific) post-Cage Sam universe. Hope you return to that universe soon.
Nevertheless, this was a really interesting story. What a fantastic idea!
Thanks for sharing it.
11/30/2017 c1 dlk
enjoyed this ! Any more? Always good to read your stories.
11/30/2017 c1 lina89
Wow! This was so beautifully written loved it. Loved the prompt, it was original and very creative. You are such an amazing writer, always a pleasure to read a story from you.
11/30/2017 c1 ziggy.uk
Another beautiful story from you. Can well imagine young Sam being able to talk to trees and plants and John pushing him as they need to salt and burn Clara. And, Dean mentally blaming himself for not noticing until Sam is unable to hide how much he is hurting, typical of him, and typical of Sam too to try and hide it and insist he is okay. Final sentence, loved it, just perfect, just like this story.
11/30/2017 c1 sammysdimples
This is so intriguing! I've never seen anything like this before - very creative
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »