for Peace, Life, and Recovery

6/27 c15 2Bean De La Meme
A wonderful story, good work :)
6/10/2020 c15 Bhell
This was such a sweet story. I loved it
7/2/2019 c15 65Suilven
This story is all sorts of wonderful and the picture is gorgeous, too! Thank you for writing this and for letting me be a part of it. I look forward to re-reading this story again in the future because it' so, so good. :D
7/1/2019 c15 5Commander Allie
Aww yay! I'm glad they got a happy ending! : ) Thanks for the beautiful story!
6/28/2019 c15 blueboxness
This fic was truly a pleasure to readit was heartfelt, natural, and just *happy*. I absolutely adored itthank you so much for sharing this, truly.
6/28/2019 c15 3HeartShapedCandy
Absolutely beautiful ending. I loved every moment of it.
6/28/2019 c15 Guest
What an amazing story I absolutely loved it! I would really like a sequel to see how they do with getting the defense force started up
6/28/2019 c15 8Tuffet37
That was so sweet and such a wonderful way to end the story. They have a new mission - together!
Great job and thank you so much for sharing! :)
6/27/2019 c15 5Candle in the Night
Awwww, you're such a sweetie for including that note at the beginning. It had me smiling from ear to ear. It's always a pleasure to read your writing.

And looking at your deviant art page it appears that writing isn't your only talent! I like the picture that you posted for the wedding, especially the little details like the scars on her shoulder and arm.

Onto the chapter! It was definitely a good ending. My biggest fear for a post war Shep is that she slides into obscurity, people forget what they've learned, and mistakes are repeated. But the role she's accepted is perfect- out of the fighting, but still in a role of authority bringing different species closer together. A really like that, and suits the chapter of a 'New Beginning' far more than just their relationship.

Kudos for how you've worked Castis and his character development. He was an arse at first, but gradually we saw the caring man he actually is. It's sad knowing that his family have moved on again, leaving him alone in the home, even if it is the right thing to do. At least we know that Garrus and Castis are closer now, and they will visit each other sooner rather than later.

So a more than satisfactory ending to a lovely story. You should be proud that you've written something so touching. :)
6/27/2019 c15 8Tusken1602
A great conclusion, and I like the Artwork as well! :D :D :D
Hope you'll keep up your writing!
6/27/2019 c15 1Combat Engineer
So Shepard finally gets a promotion, has an actually productive meeting with the council for once, oh, and got married! Congrats on a great ending to an even greater story.
6/26/2019 c15 70Shootingstar7123
What a delight! This is a really sweet ending to a lovely story.
6/26/2019 c15 1staybackhuman
Wow, I have been around here for half of these chapters and I am so satisfied with the end. Thank you for the time and work done!
6/25/2019 c14 65Suilven
This was so, so, so good and I love Solana to bits. You've written her perfectly and I love how she teases Garrus and welcomes Shepard into their midst. This whole story just makes me so unbelievably happy.
6/20/2019 c14 5Candle in the Night
That was such a sweet chapter. Sol is absolutely what I imagined her to be- it must be a Vakarian family trait to do so much dry teasing. Definitely not the worst thing to marry into.

The marriage/bonding has certainly come very quickly, but nothing about Garrus and Shepard's relationship has been traditional, so why not? I'm very excited to see how you write it, I've never read anything about a Turian marriage ceremony before, so this will be interesting! It's unfortunate their friends can't be there (I'm thinking specifically of Tali) but at least Victus will be - that will be a comfort.

I'm glad you're still updating this story, it always leaves me smiling.
128 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »