for 24 days of Death

1/23/2018 c25 fhdkijdior
Finally finishing this story, great job overall
1/2/2018 c1 xx deactivated account xx
This is a great concept to do for Christmas. I think I like it, as I rarely see fics like this. I'm interested to find out about the tributes who will be in the games and what their reaction are to being killed. The title is pretty much self-explanatory, as each day a tribute dies and their placement is marked, orderly. So, from 24 to the winner. I wonder who will be Victor and all the suspense to keep us waiting, it will posted on the final day. At least you're one regular schedule and we can expect updates everyday. What could be better? I'm looking for the following chapters that is to come!
12/24/2017 c25 908DarylDixon'sgirl1985
Great chapter. I like how you gave Maia's thoughts on how the district and family of each tribute sees her. I thought it was really well written and thought out. It would be interesting to see Maia as a mentor. Wonderful story. I look forward to reading more of your works.
12/23/2017 c24 DarylDixon'sgirl1985
This was totally an awesome story. I would totally like to read Maia's victory tour story. Great chapter! Great story! I look forward to reading more of your works.
12/22/2017 c22 4TheBlaBla245
There were two females from District 6 O,o
12/22/2017 c23 908DarylDixon'sgirl1985
Another wonderful chapter. I like how you added the guy from District 11 apologizing before going in for the kill. I don't know who I want to win. But I know it's going to a pretty great finally. I look forward to reading more.
12/22/2017 c22 DarylDixon'sgirl1985
Another great chapter. I like how district 1 one got revenge for her ex-ally. I look forward to reading more.
12/22/2017 c23 3CosetteEponineFantine
It is too bad it will have to end! I really enjoyed this. I think Maia will win. She seems strong enough to.
12/22/2017 c23 base26ball
This was a great quick read that i looked forward to everyday! Definitly keep up as a writer! You have a talent. Out of 5 stars, a 6 1/2!
12/20/2017 c21 Guest
I think Maia will win. She's a Career tribute and they almost always win ... So that's just my theory. Plus she's in this chapter so obviously there would have to be something special about her.
12/19/2017 c4 Guest
oh, good grief.
12/19/2017 c20 fhdkijdior
Great work keep it up, we are getting close
12/19/2017 c17 fhdkijdior
Yes do interviews love this keep up the great work
12/19/2017 c1 holland.gayle
Aw that's so sad:(
12/19/2017 c20 908DarylDixon'sgirl1985
That one is sad too. Great chapter. I look forward to reading more.
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »