for A Winning Hand

4/24/2020 c8 7bulk Locke the the grim head
this story is so good you ever gonna update
5/1/2019 c2 abciluvpie
So, you know I want to torture him and say Jeanne for ruler (Sherlock or Quin Shi would work better with males installers). Katsushita would work best for foreigner in DxD. Angra Mainyu would be nice, but I think you would like Edmond Dantes or Hessain Lobo better for him, Hessain Lobo would make it easier to have him want to go to the familiar forest as well. Moon Cancer could have an adverse effect as a card if you went with it, BB is scary. With Alter Egos, if you go with Mysterious Heroine XX for Foreigner then Okita Souji would be hilarious, if not Okita, all of them are female at the moment so Kingprotea might be best if you don't use it for purely joke reasons, Tiamat would hate it, Passionlip for joke reasons because he might just try to destroy that card. If you include Beast (I hope not, unless its at a point that they are used to trap the Beast) I would say Beast L or Tiamat. Galahad would be nice.

I know these won't effect anything, especially with the "abandonment", but I wanted to try.
10/13/2018 c5 1SleepyKitten355
Man I just want to see what reaction his assassin card (forgot the name) discovers the death of god on dxd
7/28/2018 c8 kirito emiya
Hope for more soon
5/24/2018 c5 tamagat
That was an awesome chapter especially the rvb reference.
5/12/2018 c8 Boundary of Emptiness
For a few moments, I thought Jack was False Berserker of Fate/Strange Fake, what with the shapeshifting and all that.

Overall, nice chapter. Of course, all writers get that feeling when you have to immediately write down an idea that suddenly pops up.

And thanks for the recommendation! I didn’t think it would be good enough to warrant a direct mention...
5/12/2018 c7 Suzululu4moe
issei would probably lose his sanity. irony is next time it might be Chevalier D"eon well at least it wasn't fergus.
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »