for The Caged Bird

12/5/2021 c7 Guest
I think the sacksons are done for.
9/10/2021 c13 GiggleboxGirlie
Intense!
11/16/2020 c9 Guest
Yey, at last free of her chains, and reunited with her kit !
I have to admit that your take on this world is very sensible, and I am looking forward to seeing what you've done with it.
11/16/2020 c13 15d'elfe
Well... that's a fucking situation she's got there. I don't understand why she didn't run back in Fox's form, she would have been much quicker.
Ugh to Cyrnic !
Can't wait to see how this goes. And honestly, perhaps she won't have to choose between the two knights. She could have two husbands, eh ?
11/16/2020 c10 d'elfe
Damn, competition between those two knights :'( this is bad. I love them both equally, and it would be sad to see Tristan all alone in the end. If he makes it...
9/19/2019 c13 Laplacedemoness
That went basically every direction except what I would have expected, but also should know to expect that from you, crazy girl. good f ckn read though
9/18/2019 c13 The Blue Insanity 8500
Thanks for updating and I can’t wait to read more!:) Ah man they think she’s dead... I feel so sad! I’m glad none of the knights died though. I hope she meets up with them again before too much time has passed. Maybe hers and Shippo’s bond will reassure him that’s she’s not dead.
7/24/2019 c12 laplacedemoness
I'm really curious about the next episode and what it will bring. I wonder if the height of the battle will cause a similar climax to take place in this underlying covert battle of the emotions between Dagonet, Tristam and Kagome. Also, although he seems to have been watching his mother closely, Galahad hasn't seemed to notice it happening just yet. I wonder if it will finally become visible to him and what he'll do about it. The build-up was really great in this one
7/2/2019 c12 TheWhiteWolf14
Great job.
7/2/2019 c12 1Foxluna
I really am stuck between the two for Kagome to be with, so the question I have is... could she have both Tristan and Dagonet? I mean their honestly both wonderful men, and both would make good father's, one is Emotive and the other Strong Silent type. Both wonderful... ughhh so hard to bloody pick. Always hard to pick.
7/1/2019 c12 The Blue Insanity 8500
Thanks for updating and I can’t wait to read more! Looking forward to the battle scene! :)
6/6/2019 c11 TheWhiteWolf14
You are forgiven dear 1demoness and I can' t wait for the next chapter :)
6/5/2019 c11 The Blue Insanity 8500
Thanks for updating and I can’t wait to read more!;) The knights are going to be mad she was taken and I feel sorry for her horse too.
5/4/2019 c10 Foxluna
Ahhhhhh so now we have two Knight who wish for Kagome. And now she's got another kit possibly, if she decides to adopt Lucas.
4/23/2019 c10 The Blue Insanity 8500
Thanks for updating and I can’t wait to read more!:)
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »