for Pure Light: A Different Tale

9/16/2020 c1 6SonicStreak5344
So Cynder becomes a teacher and just like how Ignitus trained Spyro. She must train Vale to become the world's only hope. I think she's a lot of Spyro in her and knows that he wouldn't turn how he and Malefor turned into what they are. Vale will have to master not only Ice, but also Fire, Earth, Electricity, Poison, Wind, Shadow, Fear, Time, and Light Aether to stand a chance against Spyro and Malefor. Time for a new hero to rise!
9/3/2020 c3 mbh040
Very happy to see another chapter, really enjoyed it. I am curious to see what will be different regarding the events of the main comic.
Eagerly waiting for more! :D
4/1/2020 c2 2HyruleanHero500
I have a question. If you put Spyro in the listed characters, I haven't seen him get mentioned once in the story itself. What happened to him? Where is he?
6/4/2019 c2 Loki
This is a really cool start. The loom of the battle makes the anticipation skyrocket. I cant wait for the next chapter.
6/4/2019 c2 mbh040
So the story jumped to that day, very eager to see what you have planned to write around this event.
I like the change regarding Vale being forced out of school to train, also very curious about what happened at that "incident" mentioned and about who is aware of Vale's secret and wonder if Terrador knows.
Really enjoyed this chapter and eagerly waiting for more! :D
9/20/2018 c1 RyChu0130
Great start and I hope that this story will be successful
2/5/2018 c1 C. D. Gray
So, since this is an alternate past in the Pure Light timeline (I'm not meaning any offense, here), but unfortunately many readers who have already read the comic will state that this is highly unlikely. After all, how would Cynder have known prior to the events of the story. Besides that, it is highly unlikely that she will spare his life. Especially not after what Spyro did. No way, no how. I mean, this is an alternate past, correct?
12/23/2017 c1 Daero-Stark024
Hey
A good first chapter
Cant waite for the next chapter
Hope you'll update soon
11/30/2017 c1 mbh040
Very good first chapter :)
Eagerly waiting for more, can't wait to see how this story develops!
11/30/2017 c1 Guest