for Of Thunder and Mischief

6/23/2018 c2 70Whirlwind421
Here is a review. :D :D I do like this reading it the second time though. I read it once on A03 as well.
4/24/2018 c2 2missygrace
I love these soo much. please continue!
4/9/2018 c2 archangelofgalliafray221b
Yesyesyesyesyesyes! That's amazing! Please do more!
4/9/2018 c1 archangelofgalliafray221b
Ohmygosh this is pure gold! Soooo funny!
12/22/2017 c2 28Natalie Rushman
I’ve always thought it would be fun to write a drunk-Loki fic. You did a great job! I liked the bit about him turning the wine into water to hide what he was doing. That was a good thought. I also liked it when Thor compared wine to a truth serum.

I’ve been a little buzzed, but never drunk. And I have no idea why it’s a desirable state. I’m perfectly capable of making bad decisions without alcohol’s help, thank you very much. Then again, I never had a lot of peer-pressure to worry about in that area. Judging from other things I was pressured into, I can totally see myself having the same response. Point being, I guess, that you write ‘drunk’ about as well as I’d think to.

It’s really nice to see Thor taking care of him at the end.

Yeah – Guardians 2 was an emotional movie. I laughed my ass off, AND got about as close to crying as I ever do in movies.

I hope this helps with your motivation. Because I think you’re doing an amazing job and I can’t wait to read what else you’ve got going.
12/19/2017 c1 Iloina
I Love the Second Story with Loki, who got drunk! Fluffy brother Storys are the best!
And especially with hurt/comfort to Loki <3 please Write more about this!
12/12/2017 c2 Ammy of Asgard
omg love both stories I hope you'll continue the first one was good in that thor and loki dynamic fit perfectly and this one felt like what was silently said in thor ragnarock
12/7/2017 c1 Natalie Rushman
I like this. They're so funny together. You've got a really good balance in this one, with the two of them just messing with each other. It's a nice change from the more emotionally-charged things that I usually stumble into reading/writing.

I also enjoyed the little nod to TDW, with Loki's, 'I like her' line. That made me laugh.

Can't wait to see where you go with this! These kinds of fics are so much fun.
12/7/2017 c2 Guest
Aw! I just found this fic and I'm in luv with it! Really hope you continue!
12/5/2017 c1 Einhornsirup
You wanted a review -
Here you go. I really don’t know what to write...
Just know that you’re not alone with this one scene in vol. 2. I sobbed like a baby T.T
I hope this helps your motivation and I’m looking forward to read your next chapter, I’ll try to come up with a better review until then.
Bye
12/4/2017 c2 Lokifangirl
Oooh...I LOVED this story so much! It was oozing with feelz, and I also cried during GotG vol. 2 :)
12/4/2017 c2 Midnight
AWWWWW IM OBSESSED WITH LOKI WHUMP! ! ! !
MYPOORLOKI!

...

*ahem* sorry heh heh... got a little crazy there...
Your writing is on-point! I feel bad that u don't have more reviews... but I love both chapters like crazy! LOL, chapter 1 sounded like our typical God of Mischief... poor (yet stupid haha) Thor...
And then this one had some feels... and I love me some good 'ol fashioned feels... (btw, yeah I saw gotg 2... and let's just say my eyeballs were making an ocean in the movie theater and my dad was staring at me awkwardly- didn't cry with Cinderella, but I did with Big Hero 6 Lol, im WAY to emotional/sensitive for my own good!)

Again, I say, poor Loki... I definitely felt for him all the times he was throwing up (ive been there... I HAVEN'T gotten drunk... it was just a bug, and it umm, IT BURNS) but I noticed that lil detail u added when Thor realized he left Loki outta all his stories, but then he was all like, 'well he doesn't care', I bet Loki really had to deal living like that for centuries... living in the shade of Thor's greatness... without anyone nothing or caring...

*MEGA THUMBS UP*