for Joe's Folly

3/9 c1 9LilyFear
Great story, thanks (:
1/25/2019 c26 dullkatelyn1
keep up the good work! I know I said this before but i hope u put a full sex scene between Candy and Joe Cartwright.
12/7/2018 c1 dullkatelyn1
you gonna keep updating? I'm dieing to know what happens nex
11/9/2018 c25 dullkatelyn1
YES! does this mean that they are married in this chapter or will they be married next chapter?
10/26/2018 c24 dullkatelyn1
cant wait for the next chapter. i know i keep pestering you about this but i do hope you put up a full sex scene with a Top!Candy and Bottom!Joe. and i do hope you do put some other sex scenes between the two throughout the story and or some heavy petting is also good. i like to see Joe as the bottom.
10/26/2018 c24 dullkatelyn1
thank you so much for this chapter. best present i got. i didnt think you would get the chapter up untill the weekend. but thank you so much. i love this story very much. there is not alot of Candy Canaday/Joe Cartwright stories at all. this the only slash story i could find on this pairing. keep up the good work!
10/25/2018 c23 dullkatelyn1
Update soon plz? want to know what happens next. hope to see chapter 24 up tomorrow. its my birthday tomorrow. but i can understand that u r busy too. just keep up the good work
10/22/2018 c23 dullkatelyn1
plz don't stop the updates. I want know what happens next. Hopefully after the wedding you will give me a good length sex scene. they don't make a whole lot of sex scenes with westerns and hoping you would do a couple of sex scenes in this story.
10/5/2018 c22 dullkatelyn1
keep up the good work. love how fast you update. I would love a full sex scene between Candy and Joe plz?
9/18/2018 c19 dullkatelyn1
plz update the story and plz put in a sex scene of Candy and Joe
9/18/2018 c19 dullkatelyn1
plz update story and plz put a sex scene of Candy and Joe plz
8/11/2018 c1 Maccafan1962
They finally said it! Of course, you have to suspend belief that this relationship would be ok in those times (though I could see Adam being okay with it) but it’s a sweet story and I like your style.
7/6/2018 c13 Guest
I like your style! I’m enjoying seeing how their relationship is developing.
6/15/2018 c10 Maccafan1962
I keep wondering where this is going cause they seem more than good friends...
4/27/2018 c3 BHT
I like your story and the snappy dialogue. Featuring Candy is an interesting POV and could lead to more candid observations of the family.
18 Page 1 2 Next »