for No Longer Alone

2/27 c22 6SleepyDrampa
I've really enjoyed reading this story so far, and can't wait to see what you come up with next. The relationships between Harry and the Tonks', as well as his budding relationship with Lisa, are absolutely fantastically written and don't feel rushed like in most fanfics. Not a ton to say since I just binged through this in a day or so, but I'm very excited to see what you'll come up with next.
2/18 c21 4starie78
This is a great story made all the better in this chapter by the mention of Filbert Street football stadium which was about 20 min walk from where I live.
1/24 c22 Guest
This has been such a great story to read I really liked the twists you put into it. I wasn’t too sure at first but I’m happy I kept reading, now I’m absolutely hooked.
1/23 c1 alec2212
I don't like the fact that the divergence point is off screen.
I don't like the fact that you took away one of harry's greatest success (the patronus).
I didn't go further.
1/22 c22 10stevem1
This is a fun, family oriented story. A very enjoyable read.

Aunt Andi is a very practical person, exactly what Harry needs.
1/5 c19 random-adam
Cocoa tea is a thing! I had no idea until my wife and I went to the Yucatán a year ago and we visited a boutique xocolatl shop. We toasted coffee beans and then cracked the meat out to make actual chocolate, but brewed tea with the toasted husks. It's DELICIOUS. Thanks for reminding me about it!
12/27/2020 c9 2Matt9917
I dunno about that Tonks, I think ya are gorgeous and beautiful and badass no matter how ya look.
12/26/2020 c22 cameron1812
I absolutely adore this story. Thank youLove every word!
12/26/2020 c22 ghostcrab311
Ah, Sluggy. What a difference not being terrified makes...
12/26/2020 c22 Blunacy14
Soo great to see another chapter of this, I really like the suit that Harry has been given to help and shops some of what is possible, I can’t wait to see what remains for the rest of the task! Please keep up the great work!
12/25/2020 c22 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good chapter but a bit short of completion, lol. Thanks for sharing!
12/25/2020 c22 phoenix-rob
Great update. Can't wait to see how the 2nd task finishes. Amazing work by Andy to help Harry survive underwater.
12/25/2020 c22 3WhiteElfElder
If they were attacked by the merpeople, what else is going to go wrong?
12/25/2020 c22 LordDarkFluff
So happy this has been updated it's one of my favorite little slice of life like HP stories
12/25/2020 c22 Uday Sra
Good
443 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »