for Alliance ex doctrina

9/26 c2 blcoachmac
great sfkry, please continue!
1/13 c2 May
Awaiting the next chapter!
3/13/2019 c1 2OsorioFokko23
The story is good. I can't tell if English is your first language or not but it was a bit difficult to ignore many spelling errors especially Hermione's name. Might want to edit those. Otherwise good job and hope you update soon.
11/15/2018 c2 5Scenics
hey friend i just read your story and i like it. There are some slight plotholes which can be solve later on. So why don't you update it.
4/13/2018 c2 CarolWim
It's April. Where are your promised chapters?
4/9/2018 c2 XxDragon King DragneelxX
Interesting start I do love Post hogwarts stories and I don't think I've come across one we're Daphne is writing a book on riddle! I look forward to reading more of this story.
3/28/2018 c2 Guest
This has the making of a fantastic story hopefully there be a update soon
3/19/2018 c2 littlespite
Ok That's a great start Now the rest please.
1/3/2018 c1 14Vedros
Interesting plot. Looking forward to the fic. A bit of advice tho. Get a beta. It'd help.
12/15/2017 c1 Cassandra30
Interesting premise!
12/9/2017 c2 1The-Untempered-Schism666
Not a bad start, looking forward to seeing where this leads
12/7/2017 c2 WCWKPL105
love the start. csnt wait for more. i may be wrong but i bekieve when you say "heraldry seat" you mean hereditary seat but i could be wrong. anyway great start and looking forward to more.
12/5/2017 c2 31529
So far, so good. A fairly unique concept that I really look forward to reading more of.
12/4/2017 c2 flapanther
SO EXCITED! can't wait to read this.
12/4/2017 c2 DragonMaster51
Overall I like it, you have some grammar errors and the dialogue structure needs some work, particularly when having a conversation as it can get confusing who's saying what. However, more importantly you've come up with a rather unique take on the classic marriage contract, at least I don't recall seeing before.

The technical errors can be fixed but if a story is cliche or boring nothing saved that so you've overcome the hardest oart about writing a stoiry and that is an interesting concept.

I understand why some might feel things were rushed in the second chapter but given the nature of what was happening I think it fit. Harry triggered something with magic and it was going to sit back and wait for every detail to be explained. It's like an action scene in a movie where a car explodes, you don't stop and expllain why it is exploding you blow it up and then address it later if needed.

That being said given how easy it seems in your story for magic to trap someone I do think, to use the previous example, the audience does need to know why the car explodes. I do worry though that it will turn out that Daphne basically becomes Slytheran Hermione.

Last thing I'll say is every story is allowed one completely unbelievable thing and I have to be hone st for me it's the idea that random witch/wizard can throw such a blanket and powerful curse that it unknowingly affects everyone for all time. I mean that basically means that any vague request for help can create a lifelong bond.

Long term curses like that are tricky because there are so many factors you have to account for when creating them. Neville asking Hermione to help him find his frog results in what a almost a life debt. It would basically be a life's work creating them, which then begs the question of why bother. Did this witch hate people asking for tutoring so much that she dedicated her life to stopping it?

Other that those minor points it really is a good start and I look forward to more.
25 Page 1 2 Next »