for It's Hard To Have A Family

1/4/2019 c6 Wenzler
HUMAN, WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
5/19/2018 c1 Guest
Fix if cute boy or ugly female hybrid or hybrids
4/8/2018 c6 Guest
si aveces solo hay que esperar
2/23/2018 c6 imjustlikehumphery
Great endin empv, keep it up! Well they got a daughter that defiently is a mix of Judy and Nick especially with the eye colors. She ends up bein full bunny but with Nick's fur color. Pretty unique for a bunny to be orange fur color wise. It's up to u empv but u should make a story about Nick and Judy raising Susie, Randy and Samantha.
2/5/2018 c1 5w0kerryt
S
2/4/2018 c5 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter empv, keep it up! Well the miracle I was hopin for indeed happened. Judy somehow got pregnant. I wonder how her body will do with the kit bein part fox though? Will their new kit be a box or a funny as well as a boy or girl. To be honest I highly doubt Nick or Judy care too much they're just overjoyed that their family has just grown a member. Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/18/2018 c4 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter empv, keep it up! Dang I hope Judy will be alright. I know what it's like havin a stomach bug and all that. On the other hand I wonder if to celebrate them adoptin Randy and Susie, did Nick and Judy have sex and a miricle happen? Just cause the doctors say they cant have kids doesn't mean a surprise can't pop up. Can't wait for the next chapter!
1/18/2018 c3 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter emvp, keep it up! Well Nick and Judy had a successful trip to the adoption place they went to and Susie and Randy their new daughter and son have new parents. It was so cute what Randy did with Nick though. Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/16/2017 c2 chapter 2
While I realize it a story, I find it difficult that Judy, of ALL mammals had never heard of adoption...
12/16/2017 c2 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter empv, keep it up! It's a bummer that Nick and Judy can't have kids along with any other inter-species couples but like the doctor says there still is adoption if they wanna try that. Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/3/2017 c1 8GhostWolf88
So, Nick talks in his sleep? Punctuation double check please, like maybe turn spell check on?
12/3/2017 c1 imjustlikehumphery
Great chapter and start albeit really short empv, keep it up! Well gotta say Nick's reaction from Judy's question was expected and I'm glad Nick's willing to see if it's at all possible biologically as supposed to adoption and the like. Guess we'll have to see what the doctor says. Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/2/2017 c1 41Wildebunny the Eternal
This had like no merit considering the plethora of WildeHopps already found within the fandom.

It also contains quite a few grammatical errors for such a short story. /as he hoped on the bed./

I hope that means Nick was standing on the bed praying for a miracle to happen and never slept throughout the night.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service