for The Twelve Days of Christmas

7/27/2019 c6 mamacasper06
definitely not enough detail
8/17/2018 c12 32Pharies
This was so much fun to read. Great job )

~Tori
6/6/2018 c12 4Padfoot'smyMan
I think she is going to need a better paying job if Remus is going to rip off her knickers. Those tiny minuscule pieces of material are not cheap

I hope you update again soon. I need some more yummy werewolf sex.
2/26/2018 c12 elizabethrose1974
love it
2/24/2018 c11 Avril Keanan
Im loving this. If i could change one thing- just one- it would be to not have Hermione screech at Ron. It doesn't seem very her. She's more a 'start low and ominous- about an inch infront of Ron - then back up and get loud enough so everyone can hear- just not quite shouting- a solid teacher- voice' It'd have more impact. And Hermoine isnt a harpie and to me harpies screech.
2/11/2018 c11 Padfoot'smyMan
Ooh, Moony's in for a night of debauchery.
2/3/2018 c10 Guest
Oh that was great! I love shameless Ginny
2/4/2018 c10 25GraceEliz
God, Ginny is a hell of a handful...
2/3/2018 c10 tlc125
I feel so bad for Remus, but that was funny as hell. Maybe Hermione can get some ideas though. Please update soon. I've missed this. Thanks.
2/2/2018 c10 jbusby
thank you for fixing it. it was amazing!
2/2/2018 c10 4Padfoot'smyMan
Ooh, next chapter should be some hot wolfie sex. yippee!
2/2/2018 c9 HolidayHeart
I have been loving your story! thanks so much. I just went to read chapter 10 (!) but unfortunately the formatting is all messed up and I am finding it impossible to read. Hopefully it is an easy fix! I can't wait to read the rest. Thanks again for all your hard work.
2/2/2018 c10 jbusby
hey the newest chapter is difficult to read it has all sorts ofhtml script maybe? can you fix it please I am dying to read it.
1/21/2018 c9 1moreremusplease
For the ninth chapter of TDoC the author gifted me one protective werewolf, a sirius kind of bucked, and some awesome Marauder commentary
1/21/2018 c8 moreremusplease
In the eighth chapter of TDoC the author gifted me sweet reminiscings and heated fireside . . . Sharing, ;)
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »