for Harry Potter and the Age of the Dark Lords

2/28/2019 c5 ej-83
huh..so daphne is the heir..not voldemort..am surprised that all except potters remember harry..well..since he claimed the ravenclaw name and all..maybe at the goblins..they can make it official..n disown the other potter twin from the ravenclaw line..n also expose dumbledore..keep up the good work
2/10/2019 c5 1themadmartian
This story has good potential, I'll be keeping an "EYE" on it to see what happens next.

0))
10/9/2018 c4 5kent-jensen
MORE PLZ
7/21/2018 c3 Dennis Wayne Daugherty
Please update soon i love this story please updates
5/30/2018 c1 necroves
This story is a very nice and interesting look at the original story. A lot of thought was put into this story and I can't wait for the next chapter to see where this goes.
2/24/2018 c3 Gracealma
Oh my they both will be great!
2/24/2018 c2 Gracealma
So glad that Miss Roxy taught Harry to meditate. That will protect him.
Hope Harry will be oj ay after his beating.
1/16/2018 c2 Almanaro Alcarafinwe
Damn, you know, the storyline is good but please, Harry and Daphne instead of Padma.
1/14/2018 c2 5Colt01
Interesting ... This story has potential and I'm interested to see where you take it. I can see that James will not be good in Harry's eyes for now. Good start, but the real plot will only develop as the story progresses. Good luck!
12/10/2017 c1 Com-scholar
The beginning of the story has foundation that can be built on, gud beginning. As the summary says that Harry is smart so going by that way can u make him use his intellect more, as other stories make theirs, they'll tell you how smart he is but you will see no such thing in the story only his brash personality.