for The Chrysalis

11/10/2019 c11 dragonball256
Oh no I fear Goku might just be changed forever finding things out this way... great chapter though
9/19/2019 c10 elyza martin
it's going real nice. The story has good feels. PLZ update. Update. Pretty plz
7/8/2019 c10 24Kitty in the Box
oh dear what will become of you, Goku? I'm really wondering if he even realizes what is going to happen and what this journey will cost him. will he finally let her go?
6/15/2019 c10 MissSnowyNight
Oh ho! The odds are stacked against poor Goku! I love the role reversal here. I especially love the rare opportunity to see things from Goku's perspective; I feel like I don't see a lot of gochi fics that do that. I look forward to seeing where you plan to take this story!
6/13/2019 c10 NirvanaSon
Aaah! I loved. I wait for the next update. I understand Kami perfectly, but it's a bit ... Baka?
6/11/2019 c10 dragonball256
Jeeze it really does feel like everyone except Krillin are against Goku on this issue. Though I feel Korin had a great point that Goku wouldn’t change and really for the most part that’s true.
6/11/2019 c10 Courtney
Happy to have an update! So even Kami is against Goku getting together with Chichi? Geez. Well, I have a feeling this new training isn't going to get him to forget her anytime soon, though I'm curious about what it will be!
1/6/2019 c9 24ElisaJ
Given how Bulma reacted to seeing Goku when he arrived at the 23rd Tournament in Dragonball, I have a good idea what her problem is but I'll see how it's played out here. It's nice that ChiChi is still heavily on his mind, he's not giving up and Goku's subtly making it clear to Yamcha he can't marry Chichi.
1/2/2019 c9 10roku1397
Goku's reaction towards his friends regarding Chichi is in character.
Krillin is such an encouraging friend. Goku needs someone like him in his life...
12/31/2018 c9 24Kitty in the Box
It's fascinating how Goku thinks and how he approaches how things are, and his immense sense of optimism because he's just so simple. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next for him and Chichi.
12/29/2018 c9 dragonball256
Hmmm interesting development. Wonder though what Goku does now without ChiChi around
12/29/2018 c9 Courtney
Glad to see a new chapter for this fic! It's weird how Bulma seemed so upset over the idea of Goku marrying...I wonder if there's some deeper meaning in that. LOL, yeah, his friends ought to be used to him not staying around for long by now.

I can't wait for more!
12/26/2018 c8 Guest
I need more
11/25/2018 c8 MissSnowyNight
Oh hell this is really really cute. Like SUPER CUTE. This story is everything I never knew I needed. I love the reversal here and the honest characterization. I really like your Goku. He's so thoughtful and honest and straightforward. I especially love how you're setting their relationship up as one of choice between the both of them. Great job!
9/20/2018 c8 miczsfar
Awwwww cute... this was different twist never thought about chi chi not liking Goku... Goku is chasing Chichi
99 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »