for The Chrysalis

6/2/2018 c6 Conny14Sam
This story is so cute and Goku is so naive hahahah
I like it!
Keep up the good work!
5/28/2018 c6 25ElisaJ
Goku’s impatience with the announcer was funny but he was taking forever to count down. There was something very sweet with Goku locking on ChiChi’s ki. They are such a cute couple! I love it when Goku uses his brains and turns ChiChi’s own words on her. Even ChiChi can’t resist him at the end of the day. Goku’s persistence, as annoying as it can be at times, always pays off.
5/28/2018 c4 ElisaJ
I really like this Goku. He’s very reflective on his thoughts on ChiChi and how she had changed physically and emotionally since he last saw her. I like that Goku wants to chase after ChiChi but I’m glad he will wait until after the tournament. The world doesn’t need to go to hell under Piccolo’s ruling because Goku wanted to chase ChiChi.
5/28/2018 c2 ElisaJ
Wow. That’s so sad for ChiChi. I get the feeling she had several rejections because of what she wanted from marriage and being who she is. I like Goku will have to work to win ChiChi’s heart instead of having it easily handed to him like in the series.
5/28/2018 c1 ElisaJ
I like this twist of Goku actually wanting to seek ChiChi out to honor his promise but it’s ChiChi who doesn’t want to marry him. I wonder changed her mind on marrying Goku and shifted to focus on Yamcha instead. I’m glad Goku is determined and not ready to let ChiChi slip through his fingers.
5/23/2018 c2 Dani
Awww ChiChi he’s trying
5/23/2018 c6 10roku1397
The interaction between Goku and Chichi on this chapter is engaging for me as a reader. I enjoyed their moment and found it adorable...
5/22/2018 c1 Guest
Loving the story so far :)
5/22/2018 c6 Lala
Cannot wait to see their sparring sessions
5/20/2018 c6 24Kitty in the Box
This is such a cute chapter but it also felt sad since it was kinda ominous of their future, "I'll leave you alone after you fight and get married." He did leave her alone a lot since the Saiyan saga. that reminder got me teary eyed.
anyhoo I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
5/19/2018 c5 dragonball256
Another great chapter. Glad to see them actually taking responsibility for Piccolo instead of leaving him.
5/19/2018 c6 Courtney
Ha, good one, Goku: pointing out the double standard of Chichi not wanting to marry him because he doesn't love her yet she was ready to marry Yamcha even though she wasn't really in love with him! Sometimes he really is smarter than we take him for. And hey, he got her to smile! Progress!
5/16/2018 c1 Guest
one of the best canon-divergent stories out
5/15/2018 c5 foxsqueen
His aprehension to leave was a reslly nice touch.

You played well everything in this chapie.
Now Gokú, what will you do to make her to listen to you?

Stay great xx
5/14/2018 c5 Kitty in the Box
oh my gosh! love this update so much. Thank you. I'm so excited for Goku. I've no idea how in the world is he gonna convince Chichi that they're meant to be but we'll see.
99 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »