for The Chrysalis

12/3/2017 c1 NoAccount3
Yeeeessss FINALLY I always wanted a story where GOKU was the one to remember the marriage promise- there are so few of them!
12/3/2017 c1 Anianka35
Excellent start
12/3/2017 c1 foxsqueen
Yeah! -Held her fist in the air- Won the lady's heart then fulfill you promise! At least he knows what marriage is. His impatiece and tiny tad of jelaousy made my day.

Oh, what you could do?

stay great!
xx
12/3/2017 c1 Guest
This is adorable and something I did not even realise I wanted. Looking forward to new updates!
12/3/2017 c1 Nadesko
Interesting... This is an unexpected timeline. I ‘ll wait your next chapter! Greetings!
12/3/2017 c1 Thinka Wolf
My Son. If you want to marry that girl in all the meant of the word you have a long way to cover. And to proof for her and yourself.
Some explanations to do too.
Wonder why Chichi didn't choose a prince or a man from her village?
12/3/2017 c1 Courtney
I LOVE this story idea! Goku remembering his promise and wanting to marry Chichi even while she doesn't! I can't wait to see how it pans out!
12/3/2017 c1 7SierraLarson
Always with the interesting story ideas. I'm surprised she would've forgotten about Goku and remembered Yamcha, considering she's only seen Yamcha that one time and Goku there /and/ a few years after, but I suppose that declaration of love just might've done it. XD

Poor Goku. Getting rejected like that. But he will fight on! He /will/ marry her, no matter what it takes!

Though the love thing comes first. Can't wait to see that slowly happen, and see Chi Chi slowly fall for him again.
12/3/2017 c1 tiramisusu
Oh, I remember reading only one other GoChi AU where Goku remembers his promise and not Chi-Chi. I really liked it and hoped to see someone else play with the idea a little bit more. It's just even more awesome that you're the one writing it since I'm such a fan of your stories. Please keep it up!
99 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7