for Slip Ups - Part 2

7/7 c1 catskeye
So cool
11/11/2019 c1 38Sbstevenson2
Lol Mike at the end was hilarious. This was so adorable. I loved that Harvey kept spilling secrets because he was so excited haha too cute!
7/19/2019 c1 RafCL83
Hey! Where can I find Part I of that story? Can you give me a link? Thanks!
8/4/2018 c1 1Stampiej
Loved it!
4/3/2018 c1 36Babelvr54
This was so cute! I love it! Loud mouth Harvey is amazing
12/4/2017 c1 Lovefordarvey
Omg I finally got some time to read this! It's perfect! Love your collabs girls, you are so talented! Happy bday cece! :) :)
12/4/2017 c1 52cloismagic
! Catch me crying picturing Donna telling Mike and Rachel that she and Harevey are having a baby. This was honestly the cutest little thing and I could picture everything that was happening actually occurring in the show. Also Harvey’s slip ups kept killing me. A writing as always.
12/4/2017 c1 BritishLovable92
I don't know where to start. This was absolutely amazing and trashy and it has everything i wantttttt for these two idiots. I'm gonna miss Mike\Rachel so much and i feel like they wasted the opportunity to have so many double dates\scenes together and i'm never going to forgive Korsh for this.
Anyway... I did read this in the middle of the night and i was laughing and chocking bc Harvey will be that whipped and I have no doubts about it . This was absolutely perfect. I LOVED every single thing and i'm gonna read it FOREVEEEER until i die. So.. Probably in a few months.
ALSO... THE AMANDA EXPLANATION WAS AMAZING. I'm in awe at the explanation you came up with it. #shooketh
Anyway.. Thank you for this. I love you both very much even tho i'm super problematic and annoying, and you always find a way to prove to me that i'm just crazy bc you do actually love me. You shouldn't, but you do -.- That's stupid.
Thank you. I love you and I like you.
ook
12/4/2017 c1 carlota206
Love this story thanks for the double update.
12/3/2017 c1 1annnahatcher
i had so much fun making this with you and I will definitely go back and read this (and our notes haahahha) whenever I need trash. THE DONNA RACHEL THING IS SO TRASH BTW, I LOVE THOSE TWO BESTIES. so glad we could do this for cece's bday. ly
12/3/2017 c1 DarveyIsEndgame
Oh. My. God. LOL! The best.
12/3/2017 c1 notnotkirbyspecter
How cute Mike is! I miss him already.

This fic is super awesome! What a treat! I enjoyed reading it! You guys are the best! More short fluffy fics please.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service