FanFiction.Net
for Technician's Order!

1/16 c12 Voltsy
would have been good, but it's dragging out too long, it isnt very consistent since you dont really need to put so much detail on what shirou is thinking
12/27/2023 c11 Foxfire1215
He just copied the Lancers noble phantasm, but it was stated that he couldn’t copy Mash’s. I find that stupid, because the reasoning for him not being able to copy Mash’s was that she was 11 years in the past and through a screen. Lancer was 11 years in the past and through a screen as well.
12/17/2023 c14 Suzuran Kishigane
I actually expected the Omake to the the Original.
12/16/2023 c11 Suzuran Kishigane
I wonder if you could do a Version of this but Shirou was also a Master, but only became a Master by Accident by being Rayshifted with Ritsuka, Mashu, and Olga.

I'd also be interesting if you used a Unique Shirou as well, aka an Emiya Shirou of what Fans Called "Saber Route", "Sakura Route" and "Rin Route" which was Created due to Bazett Fraga McRemitz the Actual Master of Lancer, Being able to Survived and Escape Kirei Kotomine's Attempt from Forcefully taking her Command Seals, thanks to her Summoning Cu Chulainn Early and Getting her out of there.
11/26/2023 c24 bigwavexs
So i was just reading this and the way you made it sound is like your definitly going to make a sequal, but nothing is up. Did you drop it?
6/13/2023 c15 VagusGrim
you should be IWAIing right now for you should know about the Regend
6/13/2023 c4 VagusGrim
DaVinci-chan:httpsyoutu. be/pDKyj35ew0E
4/26/2023 c13 regirenka
haha chomp chomp. yummy chiccy finga
1/14/2023 c24 Locothehood
I was half expecting olga to be summoned along with saber.
12/7/2022 c24 Apollo D'Arc
Thanks for the story, author.
7/26/2022 c20 kevinthegoat0304
Technically if he invokes his reality marble into himself by using the first line of his aria doesn’t that mean he can summon Olga? Even if he is an incarnation of sword thanks to his origin and element aligning, it’s his reality marble so if he can get enough control over it can he theoretically summon her?
7/26/2022 c13 kevinthegoat0304
I feel like this story should have only been in shirou’s pov as anyone reading this should know what’s going on. If people are reading this before they watch first Order, then they are willingly spoiling it for themselves
7/26/2022 c13 kevinthegoat0304
Archer route was similar to the stay night route where he would end up with saber. He kills when necessary. He already learned that. He was not as naive as you are portraying him. He would not save criminals murders or serial killers that don’t deserve to be saved.
6/17/2022 c24 5Eiskralle1
Woohooo!
can't believe it took me this long to come back and finish reading this masterpiece, but damn did it turn out well!
I love everything about this, and I am so proud of how far you've come from the first draft of the first chapters.
Whenever you get around to a sequel (amd I really, really hope you do), I will gladly offer myself as a (hopefully more regular now again) beta reader.
3/29/2022 c1 Boring
Read a few other stores by different authors that weren’t this long and they were better than this.
863 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »